GUILTY Case# 2017-052 | Allanjones vs wssolution.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that WSSolution.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 86 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another Guilty as all get out. They are dragging their feet in so that you cannot do a chargeback. Scum of the Earth and that is giving scum a bad name!

Guilty!!! Clearly another parasite company only in business to scam, fleece and fraudulently take other peoples money. These people have neither conscious nor morals and are the dregs of society. It's not just the companies that should be closed down but also the individuals working for them should be prosecuted for conducting the theft and fraud. Guilty!! Guilty!!

I invited WSSolution through email and skype to reply on the thread I started about them but they didn't reply. Today I invited them through live chat. Here is a screenshot of the evidence.

Attachments

• live chat invitation.png
    live chat invitation.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
Flashing neon signs that your so called "broker" (wssolution.com) may really be just a low down, no-good scammer:

1. "so the broker pushed me to deposit more money"
2. "and promised me that they were gonna make over $10000 profit"
3. "told me that the hedgefund could only be paid back with external funds and not with the profits"

According to the CFTC, all off-exchange gambling organizations have no legitimate access to liquidity providers rendering all trades, profits and / or losses as fictitious.

Guilty and you should be looking at other means to get your money back.
Obviously they have no intention of giving you your money so look at the legit means.

Have you tried to do a charge back etc?

Oh... and soooo hitting the guilty button on these scammers.

Guilty and you should be looking at other means to get your money back.
Obviously they have no intention of giving you your money so look at the legit means.

Have you tried to do a charge back etc?

Oh... and soooo hitting the guilty button on these scammers.

If these scammers are in Israel, which is a 99.9% they are, it is cost prohibitive to bring a suit against them. Go for the charge back through your credit card companies or through winchargeback.com. Israeli courts require a total of 2.5% of the amount that you are suing for if you get into litigation, attorney fees upfront and on the back end and then the other side will probably request you put up ANOTHER percentage to help defray more court costs. I have been there and done the research and talked to four lawyers with four different firms, all said that it wasn't worth it.

Back