• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Vantage Markets refusing to pay me out my 15k!

I am having an issue with a company

DeeHendriix

Recruit
On my first full month as an affiliate marketing with vantage i made $14k. thinking nothing of it i waited for my pay to come in between the 7th - 15th. i never broke any rules or done anything i shouldn't have so didn't expect any issues. pay day comes and my 14k has been placed on ''hold''. reason being my ROI is not 2.5x? this is not in my contract and not said anywhere and only spoken of once it came to payday. now not only is this unrealistic but how am i meant to hit a target i cant see or im not aware of. then to top it off they say because my ''master affiliate'' which i didn't know existed or had due to me never being told or shown this anywhere didnt get 5 people onboard my payment is on hold. we clarified that once this person gets on 5 people and so long as it is over 1.0x ROI there will be no problems releasing the money. as of today our ROI is 1.3x and the master affiliate has 5 people and they are refusing to pay out still due to the ROI not being 2.5x which once again isnt even in my contract. it would be great if you guys could help me get this resolved its a lot of money to lose and i got a child on the way so the stress is crazy right now. not only this my apartment went on fire earlier today. everything is against me right now. who do i escalate this to? who should i report it to? all help is appreciated

just to say, they gave 50% of the first month after complaining but the other 50% plus this months pay is on hold. so all in all i am owed 14k

On my first full month as an affiliate marketing with vantage i made $14k. thinking nothing of it i waited for my pay to come in between the 7th - 15th. i never broke any rules or done anything i shouldn't have so didn't expect any issues. pay day comes and my 14k has been placed on ''hold''. reason being my ROI is not 2.5x? this is not in my contract and not said anywhere and only spoken of once it came to payday. now not only is this unrealistic but how am i meant to hit a target i cant see or im not aware of. then to top it off they say because my ''master affiliate'' which i didn't know existed or had due to me never being told or shown this anywhere didnt get 5 people onboard my payment is on hold. we clarified that once this person gets on 5 people and so long as it is over 1.0x ROI there will be no problems releasing the money. as of today our ROI is 1.3x and the master affiliate has 5 people and they are refusing to pay out still due to the ROI not being 2.5x which once again isnt even in my contract. it would be great if you guys could help me get this resolved its a lot of money to lose and i got a child on the way so the stress is crazy right now. not only this my apartment went on fire earlier today. everything is against me right now. who do i escalate this to? who should i report it to? all help is appreciated
Can you share the official email you have received from them regarding the amount?

Can you share the official email you have received from them regarding the amount?
Hi they dont respond to emails for some reason but i have a chat with my affiliate manager Zena Tong. i will explain context to all below attachment
1. them initially putting it on hold (they worked out the ROI wrong anyway and it was positive)
2. me explaining that this is not in my contract
3. them confirming its not in my contract
4. my complaint email which they didnt respond to
5. once i complained they paid some of it out. (50%) the balance is what is left plus this months earnings
6. is the Affiliate manager confirming if the affiliate master gets 5 people and our ROI is above 1.0 we will get paid
7. us confirming that he got 5 people and our ROI's being positive
8. they then try to bring up my sign ups etc dropping which is obvious as i hadnt been paid so why would i keep pumping into a system that is against me. even then they are 2k up in profit for the month and i have a positive ROI so why does it matter right?
9. them confirming if i dont get 2.5x ROI this month i wont be paid out. even after our previous conversation.
10. them also showing there is no way i get paid unless i get 2.5x ROI

i wanted them to confirm before i went to these levels and make sure there is nothing they are willing to do to pay me out. it's totally wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_9795.PNG
    IMG_9795.PNG
    921.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9796.PNG
    IMG_9796.PNG
    942.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9797.PNG
    IMG_9797.PNG
    622.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 09.42.46.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 09.42.46.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 09.25.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 09.25.00.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9798.PNG
    IMG_9798.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9799.jpg
    IMG_9799.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_FDF0226DD6C4-1.jpeg
    IMG_FDF0226DD6C4-1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9801.jpg
    IMG_9801.jpg
    988 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9802.PNG
    IMG_9802.PNG
    780.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi they dont respond to emails for some reason but i have a chat with my affiliate manager Zena Tong. i will explain context to all below attachment
1. them initially putting it on hold (they worked out the ROI wrong anyway and it was positive)
2. me explaining that this is not in my contract
3. them confirming its not in my contract
4. my complaint email which they didnt respond to
5. once i complained they paid some of it out. (50%) the balance is what is left plus this months earnings
6. is the Affiliate manager confirming if the affiliate master gets 5 people and our ROI is above 1.0 we will get paid
7. us confirming that he got 5 people and our ROI's being positive
8. they then try to bring up my sign ups etc dropping which is obvious as i hadnt been paid so why would i keep pumping into a system that is against me. even then they are 2k up in profit for the month and i have a positive ROI so why does it matter right?
9. them confirming if i dont get 2.5x ROI this month i wont be paid out. even after our previous conversation.
10. them also showing there is no way i get paid unless i get 2.5x ROI

i wanted them to confirm before i went to these levels and make sure there is nothing they are willing to do to pay me out. it's totally wrong.
Check out the latest resolved thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...its-of-34895-20-and-4000-deposit.80722/page-2

If you didn't find anything useful there, message me back so I can suggest more steps to divert their attention to your issue.

Back