GUILTY Case# 2017-114 | thegyptianist vs teramusu.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Teramusu.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do have a website to run. You can only see your case in the case preparation folder. There are many others you can't see. There are also dozens of emails to be dealt with, reviews questions referred to me by the review moderators, and negotiations to be held with companies that do decided to talk to their clients. If you keep PMing me and repeating the same questions over and over here, you do not speed up the handling of your case. instead, you slow down the handling of all cases and all other FPA issues I deal with.

Have you been participating in votes on other companies? If you read a few threads in Open Cases, you would see that when a company didn't bother to reply to the FPA invitation, I then move the case to Open Cases. The vote always begins at the beginning of the week.

In general, it takes 3 separate cases being voted Guilty to trigger a Scam Label.

This is now moving to Open Cases.

@thegyptianist don't rush on the wrong people, as Asstmod is trying to help you. I know it's frustrating, but understand that it's your fault as well for rushing in something without a certain backstory and knowledge of the company and work. I've been around for more than 4 months and still unsure who to start with and how to do it.
Anyway this is Guilty for me, and hope u get your money back from the bank. Don't cease the drawback, keep pressuring until you have every cent you spent in your account

@thegyptianist don't rush on the wrong people, as Asstmod is trying to help you. I know it's frustrating, but understand that it's your fault as well for rushing in something without a certain backstory and knowledge of the company and work. I've been around for more than 4 months and still unsure who to start with and how to do it.
Anyway this is Guilty for me, and hope u get your money back from the bank. Don't cease the drawback, keep pressuring until you have every cent you spent in your account
THank you for your efforts by the way someone called me right now and offered to give me back 5000 I said I want at least 7000 before I cancel the scam complaint he said I will send you an agreement that if you decline the scam complaint you get back 7000 but still hasn’t sent me anything what should I do? Please help me

Decline. All or nothing, that's the deal. Makes no sense giving the money with installments. Reply back saying you have suffered a lot mentally. Say that no scam will be lifted unless the money are in your bank account. They should be happy that you are not asking about the profit that you made, which the broker lost it intentionally.

Decline. All or nothing, that's the deal. Makes no sense giving the money with installments. Reply back saying you have suffered a lot mentally. Say that no scam will be lifted unless the money are in your bank account. They should be happy that you are not asking about the profit that you made, which the broker lost it intentionally.
I did decline the offer and sent an email saying that I want all my money back and they didn’t respond back it’s been 4 hours now

Work with the bank to retrieve your money, don't deal with them anymore, unless your money is in your bank. If they claim they sent you the money, have a talk with the bank whether that's correct or not

Back