GUILTY Case# 2018-004 | Silvemau vs Tradesprime.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradesPrime.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you can vote. This is typical scam behaviour, Tradesprime.com have got your money and will prevent you from getting it back - it's their business plan, the same business plan as all the other scamming so-called 'Brokers'. If you funded your account using a Credit or Debit card then contact your bank and file a chargeback claim stating "services promised were not provided", it's probably the only way you will get your money back. As to any 'profits' you thought you made, you probably will not get them either as they were most likely not real - just numbers entered in your account. Tradesprime.com ..... Guilty!
I did try getting the money back to my bank account, as it was a credit card transaction. Unfortunately, my bank doesn't allow refunds for transactions that are older than a week.

I did try getting the money back to my bank account, as it was a credit card transaction. Unfortunately, my bank doesn't allow refunds for transactions that are older than a week.

This is not correct, do your own research on the web about qualifying periods for chargeback claims and then contact your banks Fraud department and insist they entertain your claim, otherwise they are complicit in the scam themselves. If you live in the UK, File a complaint with actionfraud.police.uk and get a case number and quote that number to your bank. Find out from Tradesprime.com's website if they claim to be regulated and are licenced, if so by whom and where. File a complaint with that licencing authority.

This is not correct, do your own research on the web about qualifying periods for chargeback claims and then contact your banks Fraud department and insist they entertain your claim, otherwise they are complicit in the scam themselves. If you live in the UK, File a complaint with actionfraud.police.uk and get a case number and quote that number to your bank. Find out from Tradesprime.com's website if they claim to be regulated and are licenced, if so by whom and where. File a complaint with that licencing authority.
I will try again requesting it and do what you are saying if they refuse.
Regarding Tradesprime.com's website, yes, they say they have all the required regulations, although some other review websites say they are not regulated.

Ok. From their website they do not state they are licenced by any regulator and that they are registered in the Martial Islands (located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean) and owned by Black Parrot Limited. Quote: Tradesprime.com is operated and owned by Black Parrot Limited (referred in this agreement as "the Company" Ltd, Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Island, MH 96960). A brokerage registered on an Atoll in the middle of the Pacific and not licenced anywhere is a prime candidate for 'Scammers are Us'.
I do not know in which country you live but your country's rules and regulations may well control and restrict which companies can conduct financial trading and brokerage within their territory, whither any licence or registration is required and this company, Tradesprime.com, could well be violating the law where you live. It's worth doing further investigation and asking questions to your national regulating authority.

IT and financial administrations are conducted by Blond Bear OU, located in Estonia which is part of the EU, so there will be rules regarding how they conduct their business. A warning exists at the website www.globalinvestoralerts.org/blonde_bear_ou.shtml and states that Financial Authorities have issued a public warning or consumer alert against Blond Bear OU and cautions DO NOT PAY.

Ouch, wish I had known all this when I registered. I do live in Spain, however I will contact my bank (probably tomorrow morning) and explain the situation this time and let them know I want the money back because I've been scammed.

I will update the thread as soon as I check on my bank again.

Ouch, wish I had known all this when I registered. I do live in Spain, however I will contact my bank (probably tomorrow morning) and explain the situation this time and let them know I want the money back because I've been scammed.

I will update the thread as soon as I check on my bank again.

Sometimes it's the fraud department you need to talk to. Sometimes it's the abuse department. If you get some person spouting nonsense about a 1 week deadline, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Oh, and GUILTY!

Okay, so I went back to the bank, and got someone else to attend me. I explained the entire situation and yes, I am allowed to request a refund. However, I was told I have to file a complain at the police regarding the whole issue because TradesPrime.com could file a counter-claim if there isn't any valid, legal claim justifying it. I will get back here when I have an update.

Back