Hello from Lancashire, England

A Northern Soul

Recruit
Hi there

A bit about me, I know very little about forex trading or binary options, and I know your community is really about forex not binary.
Early December last year I came across site called ultimate4trading that dealt in binary options, and it did sound very good, rashly we deposited £300 into this autotrader platform. It promised results of over 75% in the money!! Unfortunately it was the complete opposite, 75% losses!!
So having been bitten I started to do research into binary options and forex, I came across Binary Options That Suck at the weekend. It took quite a while to find someone who wasn't selling the latest autotrader software or signals on a website. And they seemed to give excellent advice, their education section seems very good and is very in depth.
But they also wrote about Forex Peace Army saying they're the only other site out there they would recommend, apart from Complaints Board, which covers every single thing a consumer can complain about.
They also described how they want their own site to build and expand in the same way that FPA has in recent years. What do they say? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

So I look forward to exploring your site and forums, utilising your education resources so I can start to become successful forex online trader.
I will also learn more about binary options too from the people at BOTS.

Kind regards

A Northern Soul

The FPA didn't patent the concept of forex or binary reviews. If there were no competitors, there would be less motive to keep improving the FPA site.

Back