• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Help me to take decision about Forex Profita

Hello guys,

Can you help me with something? I am very new in Forex. Still learning. I found a website called forexprofita.com. This website is advertising a lot in Australia, Newzealand and Asian countries. I have seen their ads in Forex related blogs, Facebook and even on google. They said they are operating for one year. But it is not included in Forex peace army or any other review sites.

I just want to know if anyone here has experience with this site. I was planning to subscribe. As I said I didn't find any reviews of this site in other sources, i am really confused. Though seems good to me. Can anyone suggest me whether it will be a good idea to be subscribed to this site? Please help me with this.

Hello kizir007..

I'd like to share my experience subscribe to FOREXPROFITA, I hope may bring benefit to you and anyone. I subscribed on March 2017, firstly trial and then continue to one month subscribtion.

If you look at web performance it is amazing. Winning percentage is high more or less 75%, with winning pip usually larger than losing pip. Also, in term of method, they are not using any martiangle/grid strategy, which means it safer than signal provider which showing their outstanding pip gained per month (and of course not showing their risk per trade, or even margin called account due to over leverage )

First of all, my question to forexprofita was what is best broker to follow? They said any true ECN broker.
Fine, I already have ECN Pepperstone account, I thought that it's good already . Good things is usually their inital trade begin with reward/risk > 1, but usually at the end close it prematurely, end up small profit (less than stoploss's distance). Also, in reality instant open order price signal is quite different with actual quotes of my ECN Brokers, often it more than 5 pips (50 points) difference, sometimes it exceed 8 pips! (This is not good, this is very bad!)

During my first (and the last) month subscription I found real trade sometimes different from trading performance shown on web page. This is just example case, not all cases I've experienced. At that times I have 2 losses, to be specific that was NZDUSD and GBPCHF on 3 April, 2017. Initially it was a limit order, and few hours later activated by market, and stopped out. One day later, I checked on web performance ("forexprofita.com/our-accurate-performance") it written that both trade end up in profit +25 and +35 pip. Then I complaint via whatsapp that it never reach target, he said that it should have been reached target. So I sent him my MT4 screenshot when limit order is taken.. when it activated.. and end up stopped out. He said that limit order is activated within 1 hour, and reach high (target). Which actually it activated more than 10 hours later and stopped out.

I asked him showing his trade history, but he said he has no account. (for me it's ridiculous, how come personal manager not following his own signal if it's good?) He showed me screenshot from tradingview.com, only chart, no order made, and tell me that trade SHOULD BE activated within 1 hour (which actually it's impossible because price never get's there to activate limit order). So, in conclusion they use assumption for profit and loss, not by trading order to any real broker, and that assumption result is posted on "our-accurate-performance" web.

Also sometimes you have to react fast whenever signal is coming, because around 30% of their signal is instant order. So during these period times, I use program to checking web signal every minute and execute order on MT4 platform (I use imacros and extracted text as input in EA), to open order and close order automatically. I like programming, so I've been lucky to be able to do that. But.. Unfortunately it's still not enough to follow properly..

I've asked them to be honest running business, but they prefer to do it un-ethical way to run it's business by faking performance, but they just not admit it. And of course they have polite words to their client.. but for me it's enough. So if you are about to join and found this post, you are lucky. Or if you keep on join their signal.. then.. "Good Luck!"

No experience with forex profita. But, if it comes with an exorbitant subscription fee I would really not suggest this site.

Hello kizir007..

I'd like to share my experience subscribe to FOREXPROFITA, I hope may bring benefit to you and anyone. I subscribed on March 2017, firstly trial and then continue to one month subscribtion.

If you look at web performance it is amazing. Winning percentage is high more or less 75%, with winning pip usually larger than losing pip. Also, in term of method, they are not using any martiangle/grid strategy, which means it safer than signal provider which showing their outstanding pip gained per month (and of course not showing their risk per trade, or even margin called account due to over leverage )

First of all, my question to forexprofita was what is best broker to follow? They said any true ECN broker.
Fine, I already have ECN Pepperstone account, I thought that it's good already . Good things is usually their inital trade begin with reward/risk > 1, but usually at the end close it prematurely, end up small profit (less than stoploss's distance). Also, in reality instant open order price signal is quite different with actual quotes of my ECN Brokers, often it more than 5 pips (50 points) difference, sometimes it exceed 8 pips! (This is not good, this is very bad!)

During my first (and the last) month subscription I found real trade sometimes different from trading performance shown on web page. This is just example case, not all cases I've experienced. At that times I have 2 losses, to be specific that was NZDUSD and GBPCHF on 3 April, 2017. Initially it was a limit order, and few hours later activated by market, and stopped out. One day later, I checked on web performance ("forexprofita.com/our-accurate-performance") it written that both trade end up in profit +25 and +35 pip. Then I complaint via whatsapp that it never reach target, he said that it should have been reached target. So I sent him my MT4 screenshot when limit order is taken.. when it activated.. and end up stopped out. He said that limit order is activated within 1 hour, and reach high (target). Which actually it activated more than 10 hours later and stopped out.

I asked him showing his trade history, but he said he has no account. (for me it's ridiculous, how come personal manager not following his own signal if it's good?) He showed me screenshot from tradingview.com, only chart, no order made, and tell me that trade SHOULD BE activated within 1 hour (which actually it's impossible because price never get's there to activate limit order). So, in conclusion they use assumption for profit and loss, not by trading order to any real broker, and that assumption result is posted on "our-accurate-performance" web.

Also sometimes you have to react fast whenever signal is coming, because around 30% of their signal is instant order. So during these period times, I use program to checking web signal every minute and execute order on MT4 platform (I use imacros and extracted text as input in EA), to open order and close order automatically. I like programming, so I've been lucky to be able to do that. But.. Unfortunately it's still not enough to follow properly..

I've asked them to be honest running business, but they prefer to do it un-ethical way to run it's business by faking performance, but they just not admit it. And of course they have polite words to their client.. but for me it's enough. So if you are about to join and found this post, you are lucky. Or if you keep on join their signal.. then.. "Good Luck!"

Thanks so much for your review. I was about to subscribe since it was Australian based. I was about to make the payment and found the payment is going to Bangladesh. So I was suspicious and pulled out. Then I read this review which confirmed my suspicion. It would be no surprise if the office is fake and all the people mentioned in the web page are fake.
I tried other Signal providers also namely AndyW and Foresignal. Both overpromise and under deliver and foresignal posts false reports on thier website about their performance similar to what you mentioned about forexprofita.

I am also not have experience with fxprofita, but read on this board also giving new insight if not all signal provider will show honest evidence on trading history which account subscriber get loss but on website history show profit result, this can tricky

Hello kizir007..

Hi, did you test their signals, i'm referring to their trial? how did it go? while on your month subscription, was there any improvement on your account? aside from fake things you just mentioned.

Bro, it doesn't work. Read post #11.
No need for additional tests if they provide false data!
Post #1 is making contradictory statements, at first he says all good things about it, specially how their winning rate and staff but then he raises the issues of him losing a trade and yet on fxprofit website that same trade is a winning. but my question would be: did he trade the trials? and how often did the fake data occur?

Hi all, He just asked if there is any one with any experience using the Forex profit? just say yes or no

Back