Honest Forex Signal

intergold

Review Spammer
30 days.jpg Oct-Nov.jpg 30 days.jpg I have been with Honest Forex Signal for a couple of months and I suspect that at least some of their good reviews are fake. They claimed yesterday (01/12/2015) that their last 30 days made hundreds of pips. That last 30 days is basically November of 2015. Please find attached a screenshot from their master account statistics of November, taken in the members area. It is the master account, not the slave, so no missed signals, and it is 52(!) pips, not 100s. So they were lying. Then 5 star reviews claim that they were 700+ in pips for that period of time, which makes me suspect that they are not real reviews. Other, again 5 star review claims 1-3 trades per day, with around 70% success rate. Well, just an other thing HFS should be questioned about. On their review page and on their home page they claim 500-1000 pips/month but I can prove it with screenshots and signal emails that they never achieved even 150, not in a single month. 150 still can be good, but the point is that they are not telling the truth about their achievements. An other 5 star (fake...?) review claims their worst month was 224. Well, they wish such a successful month! Again, an other 5 star review claims that they achieved around 300 pips in the time period of 10th of October - 20th of November 2015. Well, see the other screenshot...
Obviously I cannot prove everything, as it is not in my powers, this is only a strong suspicion. That`s why I will proceed to urge FPA to investigate them.

Is there a way to get their results over a longer time period? Optimally, with pip totals for each calendar month.

Is there a way to get their results over a longer time period? Optimally, with pip totals for each calendar month.
I will be on it in the next couple of months - half a year, posting a screenshot about their master account every month, and when it is done and they don't man up to the achievement they claim, I hand all my data over to FPA so the proper investigation can begin.

Go ahead and grab screenshots of what Honest Forex Signals claims for those months.

Whats needed are full months worth of signals plus evidence for the claimed pip totals of each full month. That's the only way to be sure.

I sent 4 months. The only reason why I sent those couple of trades from January is that I had them.
What proof do you exactly have in mind?

Back