Honest Forex Signal

Waiting for your answer, it is very easy to write a scam, but without evidence.

Answer for what?? You never asked a constructive question, mate!!! So far nothing valuable came from you. You said you didn't think whatever I brought up was a good evidence. I partly agree with that, if you read carefully, you should have seen that. But I also pointed out that this was the best I could do (I'm not paying 200USD a month just to give you the perfect evidence), and I asked you what would convince you. Instead of coming up with a positive and constructive answer, you just said what is NOT good enough. Well, let me turn it back on you: it is very easy to say what is not good enough! Come up with an idea of what would be the only perfect and good evidence. Or don't bother thinking, I'll tell you: the only reliable and perfect evidence would be if I carried on paying the membership, shared the member password with you, so you could see that they are lying for yourself. Well, my friend, that's something that isn't gonna happen. I'm not wasting any more money on them. I offered what I had, this is how far we could get. You say it is easy to say they are scam. Again, if you were a careful reader, you would know that I said several times that no, I don't think they are scam. They make profit. What I claim is that they are lying about their results, and they are dishonest. The only reason they are in the scam alert folder is that there is no such thing as "dishonest alert folder".
But could you please get out of this conversation? I have a feeling that you are a little new troublemaker and I have no business with you whatsoever, and I think we are pretty much done with PFA as well, so it is more or less over. Please talk to someone else. All the best.

So take a pill to calm and the next time you report as another service, add serious evidence, thanks.

I am going to give an HONEST review of Honest Forex Signals... I signed up the last week of July 2016 through Click Bank which gave me a 60 day window to test their signals... The first two days there were +65 pips positive and going into August it reached a high of +104 pips.. After that there was a steady decline of negative trades... On the 23rd of August I got renewed at $177 for the second month so I had until Sept 22 to cancel if I was not satisfied... Two days after the renewal I got a message that I was unsubscribed for lack of payment and after sending an email to Ken they corrected that... However, the steady decline continued.. Some of the gains were as little as +3 pips with -20 and -40 pip losses... Using my MT4 charts it appeared that their "professional trader Robbie" was simply trading retracements attempting to pick up a small number of pips... I emailed and asked about this but got no response to my email... Mid way through August I started getting marketing emails from them to sign up for webinars presented by other companies for Forex training... I thought this kind of strange and sent an email suggesting that "Robbie" might want to sit in on some of these webinars but obviously go no reply... I actually had been conversing with one of the companies (MTI) and actually bought a package from them directly since I was in touch with them prior to the HFS email... August came and went with more negative results... In the first week of Sept. I got another disconnect from them because I had not renewed which I was paid until 9/22.... By this time I had made a trip to Orlando to attend an MTI training session (which I highly recommend)... Because of the trip I did not leave the HFS ea running but got one other negative trade emailed on 9/5/2016... Although I did not have the ea running I archived the emails so I am attaching a pdf of the closed positions so you can see that I am being HONEST... I am attempting to get a record from my broker to make sure of my accuracy and will post that on a follow up....Bottom line is from 8/27/2016 until 9/5/2016 I collected a net of approximately +13.9 pips which is certainly not near the +700 pips a month that they claim to deliver... If my Robbie is attempting to trade retracements there is no way he can get those type of results from it....I have discontinued the HFS ea and contacted Click Bank to request and received a refund for the two $177 payments made...

Attachments

• Honest Trades.pdf
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
This is very good dkmiller1207. I suggest you write a review and give them a 1 star rating in the review section. You can't upload an attachment there but you can tell people that they can find one here.

I am going to give an HONEST review of Honest Forex Signals... I signed up the last week of July 2016 through Click Bank which gave me a 60 day window to test their signals... The first two days there were +65 pips positive and going into August it reached a high of +104 pips.. After that there was a steady decline of negative trades... On the 23rd of August I got renewed at $177 for the second month so I had until Sept 22 to cancel if I was not satisfied... Two days after the renewal I got a message that I was unsubscribed for lack of payment and after sending an email to Ken they corrected that... However, the steady decline continued.. Some of the gains were as little as +3 pips with -20 and -40 pip losses... Using my MT4 charts it appeared that their "professional trader Robbie" was simply trading retracements attempting to pick up a small number of pips... I emailed and asked about this but got no response to my email... Mid way through August I started getting marketing emails from them to sign up for webinars presented by other companies for Forex training... I thought this kind of strange and sent an email suggesting that "Robbie" might want to sit in on some of these webinars but obviously go no reply... I actually had been conversing with one of the companies (MTI) and actually bought a package from them directly since I was in touch with them prior to the HFS email... August came and went with more negative results... In the first week of Sept. I got another disconnect from them because I had not renewed which I was paid until 9/22.... By this time I had made a trip to Orlando to attend an MTI training session (which I highly recommend)... Because of the trip I did not leave the HFS ea running but got one other negative trade emailed on 9/5/2016... Although I did not have the ea running I archived the emails so I am attaching a pdf of the closed positions so you can see that I am being HONEST... I am attempting to get a record from my broker to make sure of my accuracy and will post that on a follow up....Bottom line is from 8/27/2016 until 9/5/2016 I collected a net of approximately +13.9 pips which is certainly not near the +700 pips a month that they claim to deliver... If my Robbie is attempting to trade retracements there is no way he can get those type of results from it....I have discontinued the HFS ea and contacted Click Bank to request and received a refund for the two $177 payments made...
This is very good dkmiller1207. I suggest you write a review and give them a 1 star rating in the review section. You can't upload an attachment there but you can tell people that they can find one here.

Here is the Review link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7409/honestforexsignals.com :)

Back