Honest Forex Signal

Proof of exact claimed pips for each calendar month that full trading data is available for.

Like a myfxbook account?
I don't have such thing, because the were not the only ones trading on my account that time. And even if I had an account with those trades, how do I prove that it was HFS's trades? And what would it prove anyway? They still could say not all the trades were copied.
You know what? Forget it. I'm tired of this whole thing. I'm trying to do my best and hand over everything I've got, they didn't cooperate at all, and it is still me who you keep questioning. I don't know why I even bother anymore. Just close the case and let them run. Bye.

With proper evidence, a case could be made. It would have been much wiser to hold back and gather a few months of full evidence from inside and outside the site before filing a case. A few carefully crafted emails to support about what the correct number of trades were during any month with full trades would have been excellent supporting evidence.

My faith in HFS has never been strong, but without convincing evidence, a case cannot proceed.

I don't know what it matters if it is 4 months or 14. I had 1 particular month where I could pretty much prove they were lying - as much as it is provable - but you didn't really seem to care. I strongly believe one single month is enough if you prove someone is lying. I did with screenshots and detailed trade lists. They failed to prove the opposite. If that didn't matter I don't think 200 months of results would.
I have emails in which I asked them about results, I asked 2 of my friends from different countries to pretend they want to join and ask them about their results, they failed to respond properly, they were just b*llsh*tting. I have those emails, too, in case you are interested...
As I said earlier, I never expected a proper sentence on them, because obviously my point can not be proven beyond a certain point. All I was hoping that you would put a note on their review page stating the facts what you already know. That they were accused, then asked to prove themselves, but they didn't do anything. That would help people to make an informed decision.

My question:

why this service is marked spam alerts?

One person she added a few screenshots of the "results" and this is true? No

He. Not she. I would have guessed it was obvious from my profile picture...
My question again: What exactly would you consider as a convincing proof?

It is very easy to be clever enough to tell what is not enough. I can list a million things that are not good enough evidence. If you want me to show you the acceptable and good evidence, tell me what it is. Otherwise please stop making unnecessary noise here. Thanks.

Then please replace the millions of things, because now what you write is unbelievable. Thanks

Back