How many indicators do you need?

Oh. What about an indicator to tell you which other indicators can tell you which indicators can tell you if your indicators are helpful or not? Seriously, a line has to be drawn somewhere.

Yes, that's it! A line indeed MUST be drawn somewhere. If the line on that indicator has an upward slope, then the indicators which check the other indicators are working properly.

Unless this newest level of indicator is faulty. Guess I need an indicator to check. :p

In my opinion of trading Forex charts for many years, my answer to the number of chart indicators is one but its used twice, a 7 or 14 SMA and a 50 SMA. The 7 or 14 SMA is used with the price line (not candles) for exit signal confirmations and the 50 SMA is used with the price line for entry signal confirmation. To also help me I also use a good currency strength meter.

It sounds really simple and easy, I like it.

I'm so happy you asked. :D

After all the bank failures in 1929, some very smart investors figured out the safest place to store their money - Mattress Bank.

After the gold confiscation in 1933, more smart investors figured out the safest place to store their precious metals - Mattress Bank.

Are you worried that something that became popular in 1929 has no reason to still be appealing today? Consider the great Cyprus Bank Robbery of 2013. The theft of funds from accounts was not done by masked bandits. It was done by the government of Cyprus.

Then consider that many governments worldwide have reserved the right to do the same thing.

Although many people have never heard of it, Mattress Bank has more branches than any other bank in the world. Mattress Bank accepts deposits of any currency, any precious metal, and anything else of value you wish to keep safe from economic collapse, social disorder, or government confiscation.

Personally, I sleep much more soundly at night - right on top of my local branch of Mattress Bank. Of course, the gold and silver bullion do make it a bit lumpy. :p

Mattress Bank - Protecting all of your most precious assets since 1929.

If you want to bank at a slightly less literal version of Mattress Bank, I have a couple of articles you may like here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/3033-wealth-protection.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/17128-wealth-protection-ii.html

So mattress bank is literally a 'bank' in the mattress, thank you for explaining it to me.

The origins of it was from 1929, when the best suggestion was "Keep your money in your mattress". In my Wealth Protection articles, I suggest some less literal interpretations providing an enhanced level of safety, but without the lumps that storing gold inside your mattress would create.

Someone really marketed a real mattress bank. :D

[video=youtube;92vp2fUqOPc][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back