How many indicators do you need?

LMHO!! spain is awesome! :D i thought this was a joke, but the website exists apparently. the times we live in... unbelievable. great find pharaoh.

I've seen under-bed safes, even ones where the mattress tilts up like the hood of a car. This is the first one I've ever seen that actually goes into the mattress itself.

In my opinion one should use as few indicators as possible. The more you attach to your chart, the more cluttered it becomes, not to mention that sometimes they can give you contradicting signals and confuse you, rather than help you. Personally, I only use Bollinger Bands and Moving Average. I use them in a combination with Candlestick Patterns and I am quite pleased with the result.

Traders, especially beginners need to understand that the more indicators you have, the harder it will be to bring all the signals into a single system. You simply start to dig in the abundance of all intersections and curvatures.

Probably this Is not the just Forum thread. I ask excuse if it is a mistake. But.......do you tell wich are the better Brokers with low spreads on an $/€ 1000/2000 account ?
My broker has high spreads.

Traders, especially beginners need to understand that the more indicators you have, the harder it will be to bring all the signals into a single system. You simply start to dig in the abundance of all intersections and curvatures.

Indeed, it can turn become very confusing very quickly. I made the poor choice to do just that back when I was a beginner. Fortunately at the time I was still using a demo account.

I used a large number of indicators to build a guaranteed never to lose a trade forex system. Each indicator was used to filter out potential bad trades. Once I had enough indicators, not even one bad trade got through my perfect filtering system.

The only drawback was that there also weren't any good trades. :D

Yes, it's the 100% perfect No-Losers-Ever system. :D

Now if only it would take a trade. :(

Back