How many pips you make per week?

I make around 150 pips weekly scalping on majors like EUR/USD and GBP/USD with big lots. You have to be especially careful when doing that because you may have hard time getting your orders filled with broker which has ill liquidity. So I'm thinking about splitting my 1-2 lot position between 3 brokers (currently I do that with two brokers - Hotforex and FXCM) to get less slippage, thus more profit.
Sounds good, but if you scalp how will you manage 3 accounts at the same time? By the time you place an order on one account, the price will be gone on the other two.

Sounds good, but if you scalp how will you manage 3 accounts at the same time? By the time you place an order on one account, the price will be gone on the other two.

I have done my trading in many trading accounts. From my own trading experience i can say that it is really not easy for us to make a consistent income in our trading and this is also a reason why i have got much losses in my trades :(

I have done my trading in many trading accounts. From my own trading experience i can say that it is really not easy for us to make a consistent income in our trading and this is also a reason why i have got much losses in my trades :(
If trading multiple accounts makes losses then focus only on one account.

Yes that is the main lesson that i have learned that whenever i am doing my trading in Multiple Forex trading accounts then i am bound to make some or the other trading mistakes :)

Yes that is the main lesson that i have learned that whenever i am doing my trading in Multiple Forex trading accounts then i am bound to make some or the other trading mistakes :)
And it's difficult to monitor all accounts if you're trading often on a smaller time frame.

Then you should use some copy trading EA in 1 same computer if you have to manage couple of account. As long as you are using MT4, there are plenty of them FREE to download online.

Another idea probably I can share with you. "Avoid the strongest and attack the weakest" - Sun Tzu. It has been taught for thousand over years. Take an example, if you are taking a boxing match. You want to fight a weak one or a strong one?

Trading actually is the same idea. Look for the strongest to against the weakest.

I like the idea big x small, but like me I'm using pivot history trend to set entry and stop if big x small my stloss will be higher then normaly does.

I lost everythings already my money management suck.. I need to improve it.but I won't give up cuz I know I can.. I turn to demo back try thinking way reduce risk. I'll be back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-12-08-19-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-12-08-19-52.png
    81 KB · Views: 2
Well, then carry out medium to long term trading...i.e. buy/sell and hold position(s) for say 4-12 weeks or as long as is necessary.......Calculate the number of pips target to average 50-100 pips per day and wait for TP to be triggered.

A potential trade might be for USD/EUR because parity (i.e. 1:1) is widely expected to happen sometime in the future and, with much anticipated first FED rates hike in Dec'15 and further rates hikes in 2016, parity might indeed happen as expected.
Furthermore, with recent Paris terrorist attacks and the ongoing Middle East migrants problems, that might be further catalyst for parity to happen sooner than we anticipated.

However, long term trading require a lot of self control/discipline and patience which, unfortunately, most retail Trader simply doesn't possess as they are a rather impatience lot and wants to cash/lock-in profits NOW :cool:
I guess that's why there are so many forex brokers in the business to capitalize on reckless and & impatience Retail Brokers :D

Lol, Can 24/7 on the screen with 10ton pressure above head and few weeks later in the hospital.

Maybe each trader they have own ability to manage multiple account, I ever read certain trader they can manage more than twenty account, I am also can't imagine how much computer needed to open all account, but if we trade on one broker and have multiple account still possible use multi terminal platform, which we can manage all account use one platform terminal.

I like the idea big x small, but like me I'm using pivot history trend to set entry and stop if big x small my stloss will be higher then normaly does.

I lost everythings already my money management suck.. I need to improve it.but I won't give up cuz I know I can.. I turn to demo back try thinking way reduce risk. I'll be back.

No worry mate. Many people do have the same problem including myself. Always dreaming big to get rich fast but resulting margin call and account burnt. As I said to you, take your time for education, do it in demo, never end in live account if your demo doesn't shows any consistent profit. Very basic and I believe most people know but 90% above trader too anxious to go in live account.

Back