How many pips you make per week?

I like the idea big x small, but like me I'm using pivot history trend to set entry and stop if big x small my stloss will be higher then normaly does.

I lost everythings already my money management suck.. I need to improve it.but I won't give up cuz I know I can.. I turn to demo back try thinking way reduce risk. I'll be back.

One more thing I can share my experience with you. Not only you, I have burnt my account at least more than 10 times, nothing to shy about for telling you this. In trading, results are everything. You have to admit your mistake and rectify it. Human loves telling lies especially to themselves and this will never work in trading.

One more thing I can share my experience with you. Not only you, I have burnt my account at least more than 10 times, nothing to shy about for telling you this. In trading, results are everything. You have to admit your mistake and rectify it. Human loves telling lies especially to themselves and this will never work in trading.

Yes as a Forex trader we will continue to get losses in our trading. The best way is to make sure that we are trading in a safe manner and the only way of doing is this is to bring down the losses in our trades :)

First of all it is necessary that trading should be done with proper money management as it will help them to generate good number of pips and avoid bigger loss.

Initially it is hard to get the lot of pips but with the passage of time after putting lot of hard work we become the able to earn the large number of pips, I am personally making about 50 pips per day.

Initially it is hard to get the lot of pips but with the passage of time after putting lot of hard work we become the able to earn the large number of pips, I am personally making about 50 pips per day.

A time will come when we will become more Expert in our trading and then we will be able to earn a good income in our trading and also taste the success :)

And you have no losing days?

Yes as a Forex trader we will continue to get losses in our trading. The best way is to make sure that we are trading in a safe manner and the only way of doing is this is to bring down the losses in our trades :)

I believe yes. Losses do occurs in trading, but you have to accept the fact and never lie to yourself. In fact in my trading career, I have learnt that system, strategy, or even risk or money management rules are easy to be create. But the point is when a trader start executing or apply it during live trading session, they will never comply it. This is why most trader failed.

I believe yes. Losses do occurs in trading, but you have to accept the fact and never lie to yourself. In fact in my trading career, I have learnt that system, strategy, or even risk or money management rules are easy to be create. But the point is when a trader start executing or apply it during live trading session, they will never comply it. This is why most trader failed.

After we get the losses we have to devise some of the control systems that can help us in controlling these losses and also in the meantime make us better traders :)

After we get the losses we have to devise some of the control systems that can help us in controlling these losses and also in the meantime make us better traders :)

Indeed it was. Recently, I have found out another losing factor that many traders facing. Let's say they are on Bearish on EUR/USD and profit some trade during Monday. Maybe they are over excited, or even couldn't forget what success they have achieve on Monday, they will continuing keep searching only Bearish outcome for the next day. In fact, this type of trading to me are fairly rely on what they think instead of what the chart shown.

Back