How many pips you make per week?

As estimated I make 80 to 100 pips in a day. I do not trade every day , in just 3 days of trading I easily make these pips. Some good movements give me more pips if I find right entry in the market.

Stil can't making stable profit in forex trading for me, sometime I can making profit more than hundred pips a week, but sometime still get loss in my trades, but still enjoy in this business

Stil can't making stable profit in forex trading for me, sometime I can making profit more than hundred pips a week, but sometime still get loss in my trades, but still enjoy in this business
Don't force the trades, just wait for a good signal even if it means trading once a week.

Don't force the trades, just wait for a good signal even if it means trading once a week.

If we will keep waiting for the right kind of trades to come to us then we can do our trading with some success. The main issue here is that we should be trading with an aim for profits :)

Yeah, I agree especially this is one of most vulnerable act from amateur. They just want to involve in trade not because of a good setup, just because wanted to get involve. Probably they just want some excitement once they got involve.

Yeah, I agree especially this is one of most vulnerable act from amateur. They just want to involve in trade not because of a good setup, just because wanted to get involve. Probably they just want some excitement once they got involve.
Or they think they can recover losses by trading more and adding up to the lot size.

Before my full time career, I took 7 years to hit only consistent at least break even.

Back