How they maintain it?

Usually such cold calling companies tend to be scams. I would strongly recommend to stay as far away from them as possible. Generally, stay away from investment companies calling you and trying to contact you. It should be the other way around - you making your research about a certain company and contacting them to work with them.
Regular brokers (not scams) also do this type of calling if you have opened a demo account with them and left your real number.

Regular brokers (not scams) also do this type of calling if you have opened a demo account with them and left your real number.

To be honest, every time I've received such a call - and it has happened once or twice - it has been by a company that turned out to be a scammer when I looked it up afterwards. However, just because that's my experience doesn't mean that's everyone else's experience. I still wouldn't recommend trusting such calls, especially if one is a newbie.

I've received calls from regulated, good brokers whenever I opened a demo account with them and left my real number. But just as same as the scam brokers, it's kind of annoying to be bothered by someone who wants you to put money with them.

I've received calls from regulated, good brokers whenever I opened a demo account with them and left my real number. But just as same as the scam brokers, it's kind of annoying to be bothered by someone who wants you to put money with them.

I understand why they're doing it - they are a business after all and they're looking for clients, which is normal - but I agree, it is annoying, even when the broker is legitimate.

I understand why they're doing it - they are a business after all and they're looking for clients, which is normal - but I agree, it is annoying, even when the broker is legitimate.
Indeed, it's their job, no one should blame them. But as I don't want to be bothered by brokers I never leave the real number (unless of course I have/decide to open a real account with them).

Indeed, it's their job, no one should blame them. But as I don't want to be bothered by brokers I never leave the real number (unless of course I have/decide to open a real account with them).

I generally avoid leaving my real number/full name/real address anywhere on the Internet I can avoid doing so. I have no idea who would have access to that information and why and what they'd do with it once they have it. A broker demo account is no different in that regard.

I generally avoid leaving my real number/full name/real address anywhere on the Internet I can avoid doing so. I have no idea who would have access to that information and why and what they'd do with it once they have it. A broker demo account is no different in that regard.
But if we want to veryfied account usually as broker also ask to sending original document and adrress that same with document that required.

Back