How they maintain it?

Usually such cold calling companies tend to be scams. I would strongly recommend to stay as far away from them as possible. Generally, stay away from investment companies calling you and trying to contact you. It should be the other way around - you making your research about a certain company and contacting them to work with them.

Absolutely agree. Usually really profitable company no need to use this type of cold calling marketing, they usually build their own reputation by figures.

Absolutely agree. Usually really profitable company no need to use this type of cold calling marketing, they usually build their own reputation by figures.

Well it may sound odd but I come across with Hotforex via cold call. It was in 2011 and as I had basic investment experience I asked their rep some questions and he laid out principles of their trading model and it sounded convincing for me. So cold calls is not so bad but you have to engage into discussion rather than listening the flow of spiel in your ears..

But if we want to veryfied account usually as broker also ask to sending original document and adrress that same with document that required.
Yes, that is the case where you give your real number and all other info required. :)

I learned long ago to provide an expendable email address and to make all other info fake when opening demos. The only brokers who get my real contact info are brokers I'm opening a live account with.

yeah i dont use real info when trying out an demo account, i mean, its a pool of contacts that some brokers pass arround, out of no where someone will call you trying to make u invest, i once a couple of years back worked on a support center for sprint, we do sell phone lines to people that already have one, selling is an art they say, i just couldnt take it.

thing is, the way people now a days do business is tough, they go beyond, not just an extra mile, they make the extra 20-40 miles to make a sale, which makes legit products lost with in fake scam ones, the same goes with forex, with all the calls coming in, even good brokers get treated bad its a psychological thing. i guess.

just my two cents.

yeah i dont use real info when trying out an demo account, i mean, its a pool of contacts that some brokers pass arround, out of no where someone will call you trying to make u invest, i once a couple of years back worked on a support center for sprint, we do sell phone lines to people that already have one, selling is an art they say, i just couldnt take it.

thing is, the way people now a days do business is tough, they go beyond, not just an extra mile, they make the extra 20-40 miles to make a sale, which makes legit products lost with in fake scam ones, the same goes with forex, with all the calls coming in, even good brokers get treated bad its a psychological thing. i guess.

just my two cents.

Yes and you have said the correct thing, as we have to see how we will be able to protect our interests and also remain in this business :D

In some cases, that list is passed around or sold. In some cases, an employee (or former employee steals it. In other cases, the company calling you to help you make back your losses is owned by the same people who help you lose all that money in the first place.

i was called by a company telling me they would provide me with "free tips" for trading forex but I had to send them 50% of the profit so I asked them about the losses and they said you keep 100% of the losses we just keep the WINNING trades i.e. profit I was thinking do people actually fall for these tricks :)

i was called by a company telling me they would provide me with "free tips" for trading forex but I had to send them 50% of the profit so I asked them about the losses and they said you keep 100% of the losses we just keep the WINNING trades i.e. profit I was thinking do people actually fall for these tricks :)

We have many trading options with us and as we all know that trading is not an easy job so we will have to see and wait till the right time comes and then only we will get income from trading :)

Back