I am interested !

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, for further of your understanding. Reptile part of our brain control and reminds our hearts to beat, Midbrain part of our brain keep us away from dangers, and Cortex where is our rational thoughts are and the most trader problem suffering because of Cortex.

Sorry, I think I have make some mistake there on my previous post. It shouldn't be reptile actually part of our brain. It should be Cortex because that's where it control our rational thoughts. If once you are feared, your Cortex will shut off and it makes you can't take on some good trades. That's why most trader can't replicate their trade in DEMO to LIVE instead of broker alluring them with good profit by using demo.

Damn. How to Trade Like a Cortex just doesn't have the kind of title to reach out and grab readers. :(

Weird why many newbies starting in the forex world rush into paying for courses that many mean going to classes just like school and university time!
When they can learn most of it for free, offered on forex sites just as FPA has here. Even if those courses are good but why pay the money and waste time going and coming...etc?!!

I always believed that demo account is the first best step for any newbie after carefully reading a long detailed introduction to the forex market at good websites.

This is how I started more than a decade ago and this is how I advice others to do:cool:

I always believed that demo account is the first best step for any newbie after carefully reading a long detailed introduction to the forex market at good websites.

This is what I prefer to say everytime that do not enter live without proper practicing on Demo.

Weird why many newbies starting in the forex world rush into paying for courses that many mean going to classes just like school and university time!
When they can learn most of it for free, offered on forex sites just as FPA has here. Even if those courses are good but why pay the money and waste time going and coming...etc?!!

This is how I started more than a decade ago and this is how I advice others to do:cool:

Anxious is human born nature behavior. Let's take a lot of newbie mistake, I believe including you as well as myself. Trading in DEMO 1st is good start of move, but what's the next step? Only taking a small incremental step will slowly build yourself up. If someone think he is ready and go live with big, then it is a mistake as well. Otherwise, no people will scream all over in the forum and says broker alluring people by giving them profit in demo, but steal their money in live. But actually, it is himself who couldn't replicate his own system in demo to live.

Anxious is human born nature behavior. Let's take a lot of newbie mistake, I believe including you as well as myself. Trading in DEMO 1st is good start of move, but what's the next step? Only taking a small incremental step will slowly build yourself up. If someone think he is ready and go live with big, then it is a mistake as well. Otherwise, no people will scream all over in the forum and says broker alluring people by giving them profit in demo, but steal their money in live. But actually, it is himself who couldn't replicate his own system in demo to live.

That is totally wrong. Not the system or whatever strategy but trader emotions interfere much more in live than in demo.
Brokers does not have to do in our discussion here, unless dealing with Scam brokers, demo don't really differ from live trading other than possibly some difference in slippage and execution but not that serious to decide between a trader being a winner on demo but loser in live!!

Can add too that newbie trader must start trading the minimum amount required by the broker then if he/she are truly good in trading, they can grow the account from profits.......

They must also understand once and for all: NOT DEPOSIT MONEY THEY CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE

That is totally wrong. Not the system or whatever strategy but trader emotions interfere much more in live than in demo.
Brokers does not have to do in our discussion here, unless dealing with Scam brokers, demo don't really differ from live trading other than possibly some difference in slippage and execution but not that serious to decide between a trader being a winner on demo but loser in live!!

Can add too that newbie trader must start trading the minimum amount required by the broker then if he/she are truly good in trading, they can grow the account from profits.......

They must also understand once and for all: NOT DEPOSIT MONEY THEY CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE

That's what I am trying to say. 1st step DEMO, 2nd step INCREMENTAL on small steps, not greedy for large steps. DEMO and LIVE are no difference except virtual and real money. As what I mentioned earlier, part of our brain Cortex will shut off if trading feared occurs. But if in small incremental steps taken, it is far more likely to success because Cortex won't detect discernible change on the behavior. If thinking from DEMO to LIVE on earning for life, forget about it. I can assure 98% failed.

Don't be that sure of the 98%, this might be one of the reasons of many newbies failing........

When stepping into a new project in a perspective that you'll fail, tell me how will you have the least confidence to succeed then:confused:

Don't be that sure of the 98%, this might be one of the reasons of many newbies failing........

When stepping into a new project in a perspective that you'll fail, tell me how will you have the least confidence to succeed then:confused:

Human born nature to be greedy. Confidence do help people success, but over confidence will kill someone as well. A lot of trader though they are good to go live, therefore only maybe 10% in the world that really makes money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back