• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't withdraw from BCR Bacera Co PTY LTD (possibly a clone firm of TheBCR)

I am having an issue with a company

PabloMagnus

Recruit
I am in Mexico and what I did was transfer from my bank to Bitso to convert to dollars, then I transferred it to BCR for an ERC-20 account.
They give you good attention only when you deposit but when you withdraw they ignore you. I don't know the steps to make a withdrawal through this trader and there are some boxes that I don't know what information to put.
An example is the term "chain type" I don't know what it is. As much as I ask customer service and send emails I do not receive any response.
I tried to make a withdrawal, which is only in status (waiting for review) a month ago.
I am sending screenshots with the order number but there is no response.
Help me please
What I can do?

Last edited:
They give you good attention only when you deposit but when you withdraw they ignore you. I don't know the steps to make a withdrawal through this trader and there are some boxes that I don't know what information to put

-> can you give us their website please?

-> can you upload screenshots of the email reply you receive?

-> How much total did you deposit with them (in USD)?

-> How did you learn about Bitso?

--This is the main page but when entering it redirects to the second page:
cfds1.chnthebcr.center
trader.chnthebcr.store/member/login/view

--This is the last email that I sent requesting a review but I did not receive a response

--I have deposited $4,875 and I have a total of $7,923

--I was guided by a person to carry out forex trading. The purpose was to use MetaTrader5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830_021755_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830_021755_Gmail.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 23
I got the similar problem. My withdraw is on "pending review" since 5th of january. Customer service is offline

I had a friend with the same problem, but he later found out that he made an account with a website claiming to be affiliated with the BCR but in reality is not. There's disclaimers on the real website stating this. thebcr.com

Since I have opened my account, I have been very satisfied, especially with the alpha account and easy quick withdrawal methods.

I am in Mexico and what I did was transfer from my bank to Bitso to convert to dollars, then I transferred it to BCR for an ERC-20 account.
They give you good attention only when you deposit but when you withdraw they ignore you. I don't know the steps to make a withdrawal through this trader and there are some boxes that I don't know what information to put.
An example is the term "chain type" I don't know what it is. As much as I ask customer service and send emails I do not receive any response.
I tried to make a withdrawal, which is only in status (waiting for review) a month ago.
I am sending screenshots with the order number but there is no response.
Help me please
What I can do?
Is there any update?

Back