• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ironfx Scam

I am having an issue with a company

fxdailysignal

Recruit
"I am trader at Iron Fx, I am doing trading there for the last ** months/ years. Recently they did scammed with me. Even before I posted this review here, I request them to return my money back but they said, they don't care about FPA. I deposited 1500 dollar and I made 2940 dollar profit, my total equity was 4440 dollar but they Only BACK me 2446$+627$==3073$ payout, OTHER 1367$ did not return my profit.... without showing my any logical reason. I don't know, I will get my hard earned money back or not. I do not recommend this broker to any one. I have all the proof to prove them as a scam broker."

Attachments

• i1.png
    i1.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
It looks like they gave you some sort of matching bonus. There may be terms on that limiting the ability to withdraw profits until after a minimum trade volume is met.

Check the bonus terms. Either way, post a copy of the relevant parts and a link to the terms here.

NOTE! Bonus is only to give the trader an extra edge, greater buying power and protects your cash balance. You can NOT withdraw the bonus!

In your case if it would't have been for the fact that you had the bonus, your account would have been blown in many times over cause you lost more than you actually had. On your second trade you are actually in debt, but the bonus saved your ass. Same thing happened on your third and fourth trade, again bonus saved your ass. Man, your down $1292,75. Meaning, you're in debt. But hey, bonus saved your ass! On your fifth trade you are down almost $2000... sweet jesus! But again, you know, bonus saved your ass! Your last trade on the other hand something odd happened, you managed to profit. Quite a lot to, really bizarre.

But still, in total you lost more than 33% in eight days or so. No scam, you just don't understand the history report.

IronFX.JPG

Yes, not to defend IronFX but to show how retarded this person is. The idiot does not understand the bonus system.
I deposited 1500 dollar and I made 2940 dollar profit, my total equity was 4440 dollar but they Only BACK me 2446$+627$==3073$ payout, OTHER 1367$ did not return my profit
I just laugh... you, retard sir. Did NOT get $2446 + $627!

I am trader at Iron Fx
No, you're not. You're an idiot!

Wow. You made it to 2 whole posts before getting yourself banned for uncivilized conduct. How much did IronFx pay you to humiliate yourself in front of the world?

I think the fact that IronFX gives out client's personal and confidential information to people like the above tells you all you need to know about this broker!

I have decided to withdraw my account from Ironfx after reading all these reviews. Requested a withdraw today.
In case, they do the same with me as they have done with other people accounts, what options would I have to get my money??
Any help/suggestion is much appreciated.

I
I have decided to withdraw my account from Ironfx after reading all these reviews. Requested a withdraw today.
In case, they do the same with me as they have done with other people accounts, what options would I have to get my money??
Any help/suggestion is much appreciated.

If you don't have a big account they should send you the money, otherwise is difficult receive the deposit. I hope you receive everything, now they are under investigation by Cysec in these days, so maybe some accounts they can transfer... you have to wait, keep us informed.

Back