ITS TRUE U CAN MAKE thousands in 30 min or 1 hour in really short time..???

It all depends on your account capital. If you have $1M in your account. You can use high lot and make $100/pip and can make $10k after 100 pips movement. Any major pair often moves 100 pips in an hour or so. So its much possible.

It all depends on your account capital. If you have $1M in your account. You can use high lot and make $100/pip and can make $10k after 100 pips movement. Any major pair often moves 100 pips in an hour or so. So its much possible.

I have seen many traders who tried to get a large income but then in the end they all ended up loosing so i would say that the best approach in this business is to keep our trading risks at the minimum :)

Yes, you can make that kind of money if you have a large enough account and you know what you're doing. I don't recommend for newbies to take that kind of risks though, not before they've studied and practiced for a while at least.

Make thousand dollar also need huge capital, but also depending with each trader ability, forex is not only about profit but also loss as part in trading, use huge capital not guarantee getting huge profit but also posible getting loss, start from small capital is not mean they can't make profit, sometime they can making good profit start from small capital.

Make thousand dollar also need huge capital, but also depending with each trader ability, forex is not only about profit but also loss as part in trading, use huge capital not guarantee getting huge profit but also posible getting loss, start from small capital is not mean they can't make profit, sometime they can making good profit start from small capital.

All will depend on the Amount of trading Funds that we are having with us. If we have a Good trading Capital then a time comes when we will see Huge profits in our trading accounts :)

It is true that you can make thousands of dollars in 30 minutes or even less. But you need big capital in your account for this. It you will try to make big profit on small account then you won't remain too long in forex market.

How much we make in 30 min or in just few minutes it depend on trader's skill and market in which he is trading. Some times market support us and we gain profits within minutes. It is really a short time but it happened in forex because it has chance to make quick money.

I have seen this kind of trading in last month where traders have made thousands of dollars profits. But that is not a magic because they are trading on millions dollars account.

You can make thousand percent of profit but then lose only 100% once and the game will be over. Everybody who forgets about risk management ends this way.

Back