ITS TRUE U CAN MAKE thousands in 30 min or 1 hour in really short time..???

Think about it. For those brokers which really connect to the big banks, liquidity is deep, but it still isn't unlimited. You can't trade a few billion USD for GBP when both the US and London sessions are closed without creating some waves in the pond. On the other hand, trading 1 lot (100,000 units) of a major pair shouldn't have much effect unless the markets are practically dead (like on major holidays).

So, yes, lot size can effect execution in forex, just like larger orders may encounter issues on exchange traded items.

What lot size do you use? And do you think broker execution depends on lot size you use?

My broker doesn't count lot sizes because we trade direct through exchanges (The best example are IB or TD Ameri). Which means it is depend how many contract not lot sizes. Lot sizes usually trade by using MT4 and you will never know whether your broker send your order to exchanges and usually have restriction on position. If direct exchanges, you can see it directly how many contract your bid or offer with the market. My answer to you is yes. You can open 5000 contracts if you wish to but 2 rules, you have the account balance for margin and someone wants your offer (Unless you willing to execute market order with slippage so market maker will take your order).

What lot size do you use? And do you think broker execution depends on lot size you use?

Let me give you another simple example. We don't talk about Forex, smaller liquidity such as Crude Oil, what I trying to mentioned is exchanges trading, not MT4 trading. Each contract Crude Oil cost about USD 4,800 roughly margin for 1,000 barrels. You know how much trade execution on average per day? It is about 600k contract. So what is your size of 5000 contract if you have the account balance to trade? It is less than 1% of daily traded contract and you already need USD 24 million to open a 1% traded contract daily. This is only by using a calculation of margin. If you want direct cash trading, you need an account balance of USD 240 million account to trade the whole market value.

If I had a big capital then I can think of making thousands dollars in a short time. other wise I need months to get this targets. I will never take high risk of my some thousand capital for high profit. Because risk will not make profit until I can not manage my risk.

I better say to stay away from this illusion of being getting rich right over the night as forex trading is not any magic wand. All what we can get from this market is to make reasonable returns on our investments and that is it.

When people say many success stories who is there to verify they really make that much profit. However if they had a big capital than thousands of profit is not an issue in few minutes . They may had skill to trade and market give them favor for this.

It depends on the capital one got in the plate, it is doable easily with larger investment but with limited amount, it will not be easy and if we try too much, it will more be gambling. So never be stupid and try to gain in short time just to throw away what you already have. One should always take steady approach and up the radar only when situation is manageable, if we don’t balance these things out then it is not going to be good for anyone.

Of course it is possible in forex .Having good capital and skill you can avail any good opportunity. One can make thousands in seconds . Gold and metal trading involves high risk reward trading. here you can make much profit in 1 trade . For short time trading profits you need a long journey

When I started in Forex, I too wanted to do this and even thought it was possible which I still believe is possible, but it’s a lot of hard work and even higher capital is required for such figures. But, at the end of the day, it’s all about our skill levels and dedication, as if we have that then we will always find making money easier. It should never be restricted to any amount or figure; it must be about making money in genuine way!

There will be no strange thing if some one gets high profit in less time. All is possible in forex trading. Specially when you had enough capital and skill you can take high risk and high profit in minutes because your analysis will be exact to avail good market time.

Back