ITS TRUE U CAN MAKE thousands in 30 min or 1 hour in really short time..???

Forex is pretty tough and complicated business and it is not possible to make thousand in short time, it will be negative approach as it can cause the reason of account blowing, forex gives reasonable profit but not such kind of amount, so do careful work for better survival.

Today many trader waiting on NFP news which this is included as high impact news, yesterday adp non farm unemployment change making usd weaken to another currency, whether later on NFP also will having similar impact like as yesterday, stay tune on the chart and time news

You can make big money in a short time when trading the news but this can also be very high risk. You can lose just as much as you can win. There are big price movements around NFP and you can make +100 pips in seconds but if you get it wrong then you could lose 100 pips too.

Those of us who've turned to the technical side just hide under the desk until NFP is over. :D

It is not as easy as its looks on YouTube or blogs, forex is very difficult business and we can not make thousand in short time, we should stick with our planning and should try to earn according to our limits, never take the blindly and unnecessary risk for long survival.

Of course it is true and it is depends on your own capital. In 2016 big event, I earn 130k on Brexit night and 70k on OPEC agreement. Still, it depends what sizes of account you are trading or managing with.

I don’t believe that we can make the huge amount in just 30 minute or within one hour, earning requires lot of knowledge and experience and forex is only profitable for those who are giving their head and heart to this business.

I don’t believe that we can make the huge amount in just 30 minute or within one hour, earning requires lot of knowledge and experience and forex is only profitable for those who are giving their head and heart to this business.

That is so true. FX trading is hard work!!!

Even more than that. Still it is depends on sizes of your account.

Back