Law suit against binary brokerz

Angel ren

Sergeant
Given no appropriate response from binary brokerz (owned by DSML Ltd) so far, legal law suit against them is likely the way to go. If you are also the victim of binary brokerz, please do ring the bell here. The joint efforts work more effectively than the sole attempt.

Are you going to try to get people together to commence a class action law suit against Binary Brokerz? How many people does the law firm need before they will look at doing that? PM me if you don't want Binary Brokerz to know the answer ... am sure their rep is lurking around, the same as the BDB rep ... not doing anything to help but just to see what people are saying about them and getting a heads up on strategies from what is discussed in the open forum ...............

Yes! If no satisfactory settlement reached, law suit is the only option. We are collecting victims publicly and privately in order to have joint effort to get back our hard earned money. It is not right to let scammer continue what they are doing today!

Oh, I haven't tried PM. Let me try tomorrow.

This is what we are preparing to with OPTION RALLY.
We are finding out email addresses of their customers who have experienced the same issue or similar as i have put in this forum.
We are then going to initiate a class action.
Not all brokers are unethical and that goes for Option Rally as well, however the unethical and unscruplous ones that i encountered should be made accountable for their actions so that other innocent people do not suffer the same fate!!
This is the dfference between good companies and the shonky ones.
The shonky ones dont want to know you where as the good ones identify their errors and weak areas of their company and fix the issue and always have a continous improvement project running.

Are you going to try to get people together to commence a class action law suit against Binary Brokerz? How many people does the law firm need before they will look at doing that? PM me if you don't want Binary Brokerz to know the answer ... am sure their rep is lurking around, the same as the BDB rep ... not doing anything to help but just to see what people are saying about them and getting a heads up on strategies from what is discussed in the open forum ...............
Given no appropriate response from binary brokerz (owned by DSML Ltd) so far, legal law suit against them is likely the way to go. If you are also the victim of binary brokerz, please do ring the bell here. The joint efforts work more effectively than the sole attempt.
I am interested , they deserve to have a law suit against them.

Law suit is not an option right now. If you are a newbie to binary brokerz, better resolve through other channel. Majority of the victims here had claimed back their money in one way or the other. Only me due to the long time and deep trust with them and I had passed the days I could claim back my money!

Law suit is not an option right now. If you are a newbie to binary brokerz, better resolve through other channel. Majority of the victims here had claimed back their money in one way or the other. Only me due to the long time and deep trust with them and I had passed the days I could claim back my money!
That is very sad and thank you for your advice. I am waiting to hear back from them as I want my initial deposit back and am willing to forfeit the rest.

That is very sad and thank you for your advice. I am waiting to hear back from them as I want my initial deposit back and am willing to forfeit the rest.
Please do not wait. If you deposited the funds by credit card, go straight to your bank and lodge a dispute report for services not provided. Do not lodge based on fraud as that will get you nowhere. There is a timeframe within which you can lodge a dispute with your bank so do not let BBZ delay you with any of their delay tactics. Lodge the dispute report with your bank while you want for these scammers to reply. As soon as the dispute hits them they will start jumping and telling you all sorts of rubbish to get you to withdraw your dispute report, but do not listen to them as that is the best way in which you can get back all your funds.

How to base it depends on how your bank is set up. Some banks have a fraud department to handle all credit card issues. Some have a disputes department. Some have both. In those with both, sometimes a "failure to provide promised services" falls under the fraud department and other banks will have that under the disputes department.

If you can visit the bank in person, you may have a better chance of getting in touch with the right person/department.4

If your bank refuses to cooperate, then you may want to consider professional assistance. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members.

Back