Ponzi Scheme Managed Account Question - Courtenay House Trading Group

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Sold for just over $2.4 million and if he was there he was well hidden as you would expect. Is there any point reporting the sale to ASIC or even law enforcement given that this should be a proceed of crime?
I think you should report it to ASIC. I thought all his funds were frozen. I hope all his assets are confiscated and he goes to jail after all he has done to so many people.

I don't believe they have gone after the individuals for criminal charges as from the "Crown". They seems to have only gone after the businesses.

I e-mailed ASIC anyway but i think they only frozen bank accounts of the company not the individuals. I'm pretty sure these guys know what they are doing and knew that this was coming. They probably have been planning this for years. Now they are slowly getting rid of the trail.

There has been talk of investors organising private investors to track more of a trail to help with the investigations and also seeing what can be done to claim their own lawsuits.

Does no body who has invested or know them better then a simple friend of a friend? Any information that can be provided on this forum to help people take action would be extremely helpful.

Obviously these addresses regarding their properties are probably old and outdated and from what we can see they are seelling up fast and covering their tracks.

Is this where Tony lives?

MODUFLEX OFFICE SOLUTIONS PTY LTD

GROUND FLOOR 686 BOTANY RD MASCOT

Or is this another one of his ripoff business?
His name seems to be associated.

Does any1 have his home address?

Does anyone know if there will be a clawback initiated? I know that this has happened with Ponzi schemes before whereby the first investors are pursued for money as they were simply paid their 'dividend' or 'profit' from new investors funds and not from the non existent FX trading.

I don't believe they have gone after the individuals for criminal charges as from the "Crown". They seems to have only gone after the businesses.

I e-mailed ASIC anyway but i think they only frozen bank accounts of the company not the individuals. I'm pretty sure these guys know what they are doing and knew that this was coming. They probably have been planning this for years. Now they are slowly getting rid of the trail.

There has been talk of investors organising private investors to track more of a trail to help with the investigations and also seeing what can be done to claim their own lawsuits.

Does no body who has invested or know them better then a simple friend of a friend? Any information that can be provided on this forum to help people take action would be extremely helpful.

Obviously these addresses regarding their properties are probably old and outdated and from what we can see they are seelling up fast and covering their tracks.
Maybe we should organize ourselves and sue all the directors. Bernie Madoff got a 150 years prison term.

Does anyone know if there will be a clawback initiated? I know that this has happened with Ponzi schemes before whereby the first investors are pursued for money as they were simply paid their 'dividend' or 'profit' from new investors funds and not from the non existent FX trading.

Actually that might just be in the States?

That would be great. Old investors would have made quite a lot of money by now. I've been in for roughly a year but put all my returns back in. I think I got in right at the tail end of the Ponzi Scheme.
And the hide of Tony and David to keep telling us that all the money was safe and that it was just a licensing issue. What an elaborate web they wove and how gullible were we. I rang up a few investors and all I got was how nice a guy Tony was. Ha Ha Ha.

Back