MaxCFD Scam - FxMaster - Please Help - not returning money

Hi All,

I also stupidly deposited $600 on Friday and now are getting on response to withdraw requests.

Did anyone fill out all these additional details required for your card details etc?

Any other help much appreciated!

Many thanks in advance

I had a very similar thing happen to me.
What I'm trying at the moment is challenging the transaction via a credit card dispute form which you can get from your bank.
I'm disputing the charges because of the fact that I did not get the services that I paid for. Maxcfd.com claims to be a regulated brokerage firm, yet they don't have any licence numbers on their website.
I paid for the services of a licenced broker as I'm sure you did. Their documents aren't legal, you can't accept terms and conditions that refer to another document without having signed that document. A website is not a legal document as it can be changed at any moment. They claim to be fully licenced which would require them to have all the relevant licence numbers on all documents, they don't. So in other words all documents were signed under false pretences, which would make them null and void.

What I did was to forward copies of all the emails as well as recorded conversations with them to the bank.
I have a second phone and basically what I did was to open a second email address and then I opened a fake account on their website saying I want to do a wire transfer. I recorded this conversation with a free app and sent the voice clips to the bank as well. Not exactly ethical but fire with fire and all that.

Just remember your bank is there to protect you, they want your business.
You don't need to prove that you were scammed, only that you did not get the services or goods that you paid for.
You paid for the services of a regulated brokerage firm, did you get what you paid for? No.
The legal documents that you signed are about as usefull as used toilet paper. Documents need to adhere to certain legal requirements,these documents are only there to delay your reaction to challenging your account or to make you feel trapped. Visa and mastercard have a time limit to when you can challenge a charge to your account, 60 - 120 days if I rember correctly, but don't qoute me on that. You think you are bound by terms and conditions of some bogus contract, you are not. Challenge them, tell your bank that you did not get what you paid for. You may feel that just becauase the money is no longer in your account that you can't get it back. Visa and mastercard require the banks to follow certain legal obligations. Maxcfd doesn't follow any legal guidelines that doesn't mean that the bank were they keep their money doesn't.
You won't be trying to get your money from maxcfd, but rather from the bank that keeps their money.

This whole process is called a chargeback, you can google it, it's a thing. There are even companies that help people that have been screwed over by other people.

I just want to state that I'm not a lawyer and I do not give any legal advise. This is just the path that I'm trying at the moment, I didn't know half the things that I'm telling you now a week ago. I got screwed over and I started asking for advice and started doing research regarding what I could do to try to get my money back.

I'll let you know if my case worked out.
Best of luck.

I had a very similar thing happen to me.
What I'm trying at the moment is challenging the transaction via a credit card dispute form which you can get from your bank.
I'm disputing the charges because of the fact that I did not get the services that I paid for. Maxcfd.com claims to be a regulated brokerage firm, yet they don't have any licence numbers on their website.
I paid for the services of a licenced broker as I'm sure you did. Their documents aren't legal, you can't accept terms and conditions that refer to another document without having signed that document. A website is not a legal document as it can be changed at any moment. They claim to be fully licenced which would require them to have all the relevant licence numbers on all documents, they don't. So in other words all documents were signed under false pretences, which would make them null and void.

What I did was to forward copies of all the emails as well as recorded conversations with them to the bank.
I have a second phone and basically what I did was to open a second email address and then I opened a fake account on their website saying I want to do a wire transfer. I recorded this conversation with a free app and sent the voice clips to the bank as well. Not exactly ethical but fire with fire and all that.

Just remember your bank is there to protect you, they want your business.
You don't need to prove that you were scammed, only that you did not get the services or goods that you paid for.
You paid for the services of a regulated brokerage firm, did you get what you paid for? No.
The legal documents that you signed are about as usefull as used toilet paper. Documents need to adhere to certain legal requirements,these documents are only there to delay your reaction to challenging your account or to make you feel trapped. Visa and mastercard have a time limit to when you can challenge a charge to your account, 60 - 120 days if I rember correctly, but don't qoute me on that. You think you are bound by terms and conditions of some bogus contract, you are not. Challenge them, tell your bank that you did not get what you paid for. You may feel that just becauase the money is no longer in your account that you can't get it back. Visa and mastercard require the banks to follow certain legal obligations. Maxcfd doesn't follow any legal guidelines that doesn't mean that the bank were they keep their money doesn't.
You won't be trying to get your money from maxcfd, but rather from the bank that keeps their money.

This whole process is called a chargeback, you can google it, it's a thing. There are even companies that help people that have been screwed over by other people.

I just want to state that I'm not a lawyer and I do not give any legal advise. This is just the path that I'm trying at the moment, I didn't know half the things that I'm telling you now a week ago. I got screwed over and I started asking for advice and started doing research regarding what I could do to try to get my money back.

I'll let you know if my case worked out.
Best of luck.
This is what I always suggest in my first post that Go and talk with your cc department and ask them to file chargeback :)

Correction to the above. Depositor Alex Latham only applied to withdraw 400 which was processed immediately. Finance processed the remaining 200 today when it became obvious there were no authenticating documents making this a non-regulatory account

Can you refund my money, client number is 2102137 and I have been trying to get a refund, unsuccessfully, since 18th September 2017

Regards

Wayne

Back