MaxCFD Scam - FxMaster - Please Help - not returning money

alatham87

Recruit
Hi All,

I also stupidly deposited $600 on Friday and now are getting on response to withdraw requests.

Did anyone fill out all these additional details required for your card details etc?

Any other help much appreciated!

Many thanks in advance

Hi All,

I also stupidly deposited $600 on Friday and now are getting on response to withdraw requests.

Did anyone fill out all these additional details required for your card details etc?

Any other help much appreciated!

Many thanks in advance
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

There are license agreements which require that depositors to any online company provide documents in terms of anti-Money laundering and industry regulations. Deposits over the weekend are always highly suspect. This depositor made the transaction for 600 on Friday 17 November and was contacted during office hours on Monday 20 November to get verification documents proving his authenticity. He refused and insisted on Withdrawal of 400 (?). If a client does not submit documents his account is blocked from trading and he is automatically refunded in full.

@Daniel Craven has been very helpful and I a have received $400 out of the $600 back.

Daniel has promised the other $200 within the next 3-5 working days.

Thank you Daniel

@Daniel Craven has been very helpful and I a have received $400 out of the $600 back.

Thank you Daniel
Correction to the above. Depositor Alex Latham only applied to withdraw 400 which was processed immediately. Finance processed the remaining 200 today when it became obvious there were no authenticating documents making this a non-regulatory account

Thank you Daniel
Correction to the above. Depositor Alex Latham only applied to withdraw 400 which was processed immediately. Finance processed the remaining 200 today when it became obvious there were no authenticating documents making this a non-regulatory account

Back