MAXCFD Scam .......

Peter_J

Recruit
looks like I am one of many who have or are currently being scammed by MAXCFD. After going through the usual suspicious verification processes and receiving the obligatory call from a very arrogant, very pushy representative I hesitantly invested an initial $250USD ......at the time BTC was booming however they managed to make this $250US diminish to $218.48US and at that point I decided it was time to bail this was back on 3 Oct 2017

To complete the refund/payout I had to provide debit card details and complete numerous forms that were not available from the website. After providing debit card details suspiciously overnight my debit card was used fraudulantly to complete a number of iTunes purchases totalling around $500. I immediately cancelled the card and therefore halted the refund process until I could get another debit card with a zero balance to limit any further scamming.I then reinstated my request for a payout on 30 Oct 2017 and have exchanged at least 6 emails to support (Siab/Amy .....sounding familiar !!!) and am still waiting advice when the withdrawal request will be actioned

Like most others it wasn't until after I got suspicious I did some research and discovered similar horror stories

Here's hoping this pushes things along

Account # 2108864

Hi Peter,

Good day.

Kindly note that we have already referred your case to the Finance Team and we cannot do anything about it.

Thank you & Regards,
Sia
Support Team

profile_mask2.png

looks like I am one of many who have or are currently being scammed by MAXCFD. After going through the usual suspicious verification processes and receiving the obligatory call from a very arrogant, very pushy representative I hesitantly invested an initial $250USD ......at the time BTC was booming however they managed to make this $250US diminish to $218.48US and at that point I decided it was time to bail this was back on 3 Oct 2017

To complete the refund/payout I had to provide debit card details and complete numerous forms that were not available from the website. After providing debit card details suspiciously overnight my debit card was used fraudulantly to complete a number of iTunes purchases totalling around $500. I immediately cancelled the card and therefore halted the refund process until I could get another debit card with a zero balance to limit any further scamming.I then reinstated my request for a payout on 30 Oct 2017 and have exchanged at least 6 emails to support (Siab/Amy .....sounding familiar !!!) and am still waiting advice when the withdrawal request will be actioned

Like most others it wasn't until after I got suspicious I did some research and discovered similar horror stories

Here's hoping this pushes things along

Account # 2108864

Hi Peter,

Good day.

Kindly note that we have already referred your case to the Finance Team and we cannot do anything about it.

Thank you & Regards,
Sia
Support Team

profile_mask2.png
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Note: Don't forget to update your review or Thread when you got the solution to your problem.

Also, read how he gets his funds from maxcfd here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-maxcfd-scam.52144/page-2

Have done all of the above except inviting another phone call/Skype...... will send a message for a bit of further advice on how to recover my funds, thanks

so MAXCFD have been confirmed a scam, my money is gone & that of many others but they still continue trading...how does that work ?

so MAXCFD have been confirmed a scam, my money is gone & that of many others but they still continue trading...how does that work ?
FPA marked the company as a scam base on traders votes in scam case against them. By that customers can stay away and avoid trade with them. We can suggest the way how to get back your funds only. Anyone has more than 20k with them then they will Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

ok so MAXCFD are a scam, you guys have made suggestions that haven't resulted in me getting my money back, the bank cant get my money back yet MAXCFD continue to advertise and trade.....I have done everything you have suggested however still no result......who else controls organisations such as MAXCFD operating illegally and fraudulantly when there is so much evidence they are a scam.....who do i take the issue to now ???

Back