missing perfect money, from account

It looks to me very much like perfectmoney.is may be fake.

Email perfectmoney.com again. DO NOT bring up any other issue. Just ask if PerfectMoney.IS is a legitimate part of the company or not.

missing perfect money

Email perfectmoney.com again. DO NOT bring up any other issue. Just ask if PerfectMoney.IS is a legitimate part of the company or not.

sir,
i have mailed them regarding this matter,

but i have doubt , how can that we know that the perfectmoney.com site is original or fake, when we signing, in, after then i got pincode from perfectmoney,

missing perfect money

here is the reply from perfect money.com

business@perfectmoney.com

Oct 2 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Customer,

> i have a account in perfectmoney, i want to know that
>
> PerfectMoney.IS is a legitimate part of the company or not.

Yes, perfectmoney.is is the same as perfectmoney.com

> and also want to know that my account in perfectmoney is correct or not, please kindly give me a reply,

Best Regards,
PerfectMoney.is
Business Department Perfect Money

OK, one explanation off the radar.

This leaves unauthorized access to your account. If someone did manage to get in, they could make your money disappear very quickly.

missing perfectmoey from account

OK, one explanation off the radar.

This leaves unauthorized access to your account. If someone did manage to get in, they could make your money disappear very quickly.

Sir.
what can we do next. The perfect money is not taking any respose. And reply from evonsumer is not come

Sir.
what can we do next. The perfect money is not taking any respose. And reply from evonsumer is not come

Even they send you a reply, they could not do anything regarding this case. You might have visited the PM website from Google OR clicked on a link to a copy of their website ( phishing website ). You must not click on links! You must enter the address manually!
As per this situation, PM team cannot be responsible for your Internet activity! The only way to have your password and account number stolen is to click on a phishing link which collects information via phishing website or infect someone's computer with a key-logger virus. I cannot think about another way.

For security measures, you must never choose a password for your online payment accounts which is the same as your email password. They must be different!

As PM team has already stated that the funds had already been withdrawn from their system, it won't be possible to restore them into your account again. :(

If someone hacks your account, the most PerfectMoney can do is reset your password. Most online money transfer services operate this way. They are more convenient than banks, but also more risky.

missing perfect money

If someone hacks your account, the most PerfectMoney can do is reset your password. Most online money transfer services operate this way. They are more convenient than banks, but also more risky.

i have reset my password, is there any chance to retain my money sir,

If the money was sent out from your account, the chances are that PerfectMoney won't be able to recover it.

Back