MTI ( Market Traders Institute) Rineg on "30 days unsatisfied re-embersment."

Hi , sorry for the late reply...
Been rather "out of touch " of lately .
for one reason or another- none really great .
So , Pharaoh gave me 3 leads to contact to help me out which I think saved my "bacon"
Got 2 replies back .
- Pam Bondi , Florida Attorney... who stated I do have a case and voiced obvious concearn to my problem but advised me to contact some other officials to take up my complaint.
Note - she is the "real deal , big time hitter". of prosecutors. So my case was probably a bit under her league . However she did notify MTI on my behalf stating that she was watching. Her other suggestions of people to contact were excellent.
2nd reply - Florida Dpt of Agg/ Consumer Services.
They only act as a mediation service in such cases . Presented my plea before MTI, waited 6 weeks, received no reply and thus last week closed my case .
To date haven't had any contact from MTI ATALL ! - which is great!
My bank account seems safe - to date "touch wood". from automatic unknown withdrawals - although I'm still on edge about that .( which was my major concern.)
And just wrote off my initial $560. odd bucks to a learning curve .
So actually still hold my breath on the whole fiasco but consider myself far more fortunate than some other soles out there .
NB ; Pam Bondi explained to me that it is very difficult to actually know if the crowd who contacted me as Debt Collectors were or are actually really who they claim. She went further to say that this tactic is often used as a "scare mongering "
To prompt action.

Conclusion: without the assistance of YOU .! Forex Peace Army I was "up mud creek , without a paddle "
You guys really pulled my ass outtov a sling .
I can't thank you enough , and can only respond by saying you have seriously devoted loyal subject here in me . Any assistance in any votes to help I'm always obliged to promote the cause .
Here's to you ALL , Forex Peace Army . - especially Feaisland 55 and
Pharaoh.
Best regards.
Vince Riley

I'm happy I'm wearing my gold mask. I think I'm going to blush.

As long as you're going after them, a small claims court filing would be a bad thing for MTI to ignore. Showing that they ignored mediation by the Dept of Ag and Consumer Service would be a cool piece of evidence to introduce. :)

VincentR--Glad to hear that you won your battle with MTI. Glad to hear you made them back off! Good for you!--feaisland55
So , Pharaoh gave me 3 leads to contact to help me out which I think saved my "bacon"
Got 2 replies back .
- Pam Bondi , Florida Attorney... who stated I do have a case and voiced obvious concearn to my problem but advised me to contact some other officials to take up my complaint.
Note - she is the "real deal , big time hitter". of prosecutors. So my case was probably a bit under her league . However she did notify MTI on my behalf stating that she was watching. Her other suggestions of people to contact were excellent.
They only act as a mediation service in such cases . Presented my plea before MTI, waited 6 weeks, received no reply and thus last week closed my case .
My bank account seems safe - to date "touch wood". from automatic unknown withdrawals - although I'm still on edge about that .( which was my major concern.)
So actually still hold my breath on the whole fiasco but consider myself far more fortunate than some other soles out there .
NB ; Pam Bondi explained to me that it is very difficult to actually know if the crowd who contacted me as Debt Collectors were or are actually really who they claim. She went further to say that this tactic is often used as a "scare mongering "
To prompt action.

Conclusion: without the assistance of YOU .! Forex Peace Army I was "up mud creek , without a paddle "
I can't thank you enough , and can only respond by saying you have seriously devoted loyal subject here in me . Any assistance in any votes to help I'm always obliged to promote the cause .
Pharaoh.
Best regards.
Vince Riley
Got 2 replies back .
To prompt action.

Pharaoh.
Best regards.
Vince Riley

Back