• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem no1options is scammer ,any body can help

I am having an issue with a company
after they saw my bad feedback in all sites

sean davis try to contact me to delete this post in attachment there is a copy of skype chat

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 1
they want from me to wirte that no1options have fixed all the problems with me but i talled hime

give me my money and i will wirte that

sean davis and jim adam still playing with me

Hi, about Sean Davis's normal norm slogan is "I have the way to help you" and "Buddy, we gonna get a lot of !!!!!$$$$$$$$$$.....So now deposit some many, many more $K's", bulldozing, without listening or any respect of your enquiry to save guard of your hard earned investment. After having your investment safe in their pocket, then they treat one as a vagabond dog!...and victimise by trying taking the last bone.....

another victim of no1options

in attachment papers sent to my email
which convence that sean davis is a big theif and the company is big scam for all clients

pls read the papers well . you will find a usefull informations

Attachments

• complaintagainstno1options Nandani Manel Imbulgoda .zip
    674.1 KB · Views: 17
they mad changes in my accounts

they withdraw 28 k from my old account to my new account but as a bonus ( withdraw my money from my old account to my new account and put it as a bonus) to prevent me from even withdraw my money from new cash account whici is bonus free and it is cash account
. i already sent to them bonus refusal letter with my hand writting

now sean davis play a round me every day he send me a message .. i have the way to help you

want to talk with you .i know this is new trap to me ,but now i do not trust anybody

Don't trust him. He was my first scamming broker and was "fired" for that in january this year.
For everone they don't pay anything. So it's hard, but the money is lost. I did accept it already.
I seen it as playmoney now.

sean davis is the devil of this company . we want to reach his real name and data , he is the corner stone of all scam process . we will work hardly together to put this man in his real place in prison

if any body find any information put it here

in the attachment you will find the last withdrawl cancellations from my old and new cash account

every few days i request withdrawl and they cancel it

Attachments

• cancellation of withdrawl 24 4 16 new account .jpg
    cancellation of withdrawl 24 4 16 new account .jpg
    334 KB · Views: 1
  • cancellation of withdrawl 24 4 16.jpg
    cancellation of withdrawl 24 4 16.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 1
for mr marcuban why you said the money is lost ..the money is not lost ..are you a member of this company try to make us dpressed . we wil get our money and learn theses people a lesson ..there is a law we are not in a zoo . i know many people they get their money .

pls we want postive people not negative .i think you are from the company

look at my attachment reply from action fraud police . and many directions i work on it , sure i will get my money and learn these people ( sons of bitches ) a big lesson

alah will not leave us , our money is 100% halal . our god will revenge for us from these people in their health , fmalies . kids in the life and after death they will be thrown into hell

just we want all work in all directions to make a presssure on this site

Attachments

• action fraud 2 .pdf
    284.1 KB · Views: 12
Dr. Atef, well said, we haven’t stolen anyone’s money, this is our blood, sweat, and tears, all we want is our money, and if it has been scammed, stolen, or conned, we want justice. It has had a profound of our lives. We are traumatized, going through like a bad Shakespearean drama nightmare....

Back