• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Our quick learners of Round 40 OctaFX Champion Demo contest share their success stories

4056821_20150716092320.png

Success stories of our OctaFX Champion demo contest have arrived. We are glad to share the interviews with the winner who proved to be the best in the round. Our OctaFX champions imparted their experience of our prominent contest. We believe that some thoughts and insights of Round 40 participants can be really helpful and sometimes surprising. While some traders need 2-3 years to master their trading skills, our 1st place winner claims that 7 months can be more than enough to outperform even mature traders. Read the stories to learn more about the winners and their strategies.

Let one more time greet Round 40 champions:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Eko Setyowitanto from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Sa' adduddin from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Dedi Syarif Mawardi from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Dimas Hikmawan from Indonesia is granted 100 USD
1st place - Mr. Eko Setyowitanto
I am really excited to win one of the most interesting trading competitions - OctaFX Champion Demo contest. It was great to participate in the contest and eventually become a winner. Frankly, I devoted only some of my time to the competition. I like to try different contests and continue challenging myself. But I never forget about discipline. If you want to achieve outstanding results - be disciplined. That will allow you to open and close the trade at the right time. My aim is to gain the profit, which guides me along the trading. When it is high market volatility, I know how to get a really good position and earn lots of pips! It took me 7 months to become a good trader. But I am still learning.

2nd place - Mr. Sa' adduddin
I have never imagined that I could win the contest! I traded 4-5 hours each day depending on market. Such a good performance in the competition has inspired me, and I will continue to participate in contests organised by OctaFX in future. The principle of a successful trading is entering a trade when the stock fits the profile or in other words characteristics. This is my strategy! Discipline and money management are important for trading. I read the graph carefully and enter a trade when the market is more or less stable. Honestly speaking, I haven’t gained a tremendous profit yet, as a consistent earning is my top priority. I would say that trading proficiency does not depend on the amount of time you've spent trading, but how well you can learn from your mistakes. Learn to fail forward to success! Stay passionate and keep analyzing the charts.

3d place - Mr. Dedi Syarif Mawardi
I am excited to become a 3d place winner! After several attempts of participating in the contest, I have finally succeed. It was my fifth time of taking part in OctaFX Champion Demo contest. I managed to organize my time properly so I could still perform my usual routine, which was great! I have enjoyed demo contest as it helps me to train sharpness and develop my strategies. By trial and error I have learnt that Money Management, Control of emotions and Strategy are critical for a trader. I use all tools and indicators presented in MT4, but I also use some strategies from my own trading experience. Once I have earned approximately $200 starting with $17. My biggest loss was $1000. I am still learning, and full of desire to win and achieve great results. I think that 3 years is the optimal time to become a prominent trader.

We would like to thank the traders for sharing their success stories, as well as all traders who have participated in the competition. Join our next round registration for the contest and become a champion! Next round is open for all participants!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

Congratulations on Eid-Al-Fitr From OctaFX

4056821_20150716103828.png

OctaFX would like to congratulate our Muslim clients with the last day of Ramadan - the Ramadan Feast Eve. Enjoy the celebration of ‘Id al-Fitr’, dedicated mainly to fasting, prayer and almsgiving. We wish you blessing and joy during this time. Give thanks to Allah for His bounty and mercy. May Allah accept your Fasting.

Celebrate the day by being forgivable and altruistic. It is the time when self-reflection and self- fulfillment brings joy and peace to your home. Let your lives glorify the Almighty and give joy to those around you.

All the warmest wishes we address to you and you beloved. May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Let this time be full of wonderful feasts, jubilation and happiness! We wish prosperity and good fortune to you and your family. May this year's Eid give you all the happiness and joy of this world and hope that the blessing of the Almighty be with you. We wish you success and happiness for all your efforts and deeds. Let your trading with OctaFX be always profitable and solid! Happy Feast to you all!

Eid Mubarak!

OctaFX on Google+

4056821_20150716105504.png
OctaFX Official - Google + page is a verified account with official links to our news, as well as market events tracked and sorted out by OctaFX. We invite our traders and newcomers to follow ‪‎OctaFX‬ Official and stay tuned for the most recent posts and publications.
It is high time to follow OctaFX Official on Google+. Support your reliable and proven forex broker!

We use various social media channels to provide out traders and followers with the latest updates. Google + is growing rapidly and we aim at catching up with the trends!

Follow us on Google + and support us in keeping up with tendency!

Risk notice: your capital is at risk

OctaFX Facebook Weekly contest task arrived

4056821_20150723091515.png

OctaFX Facebook Weekly contest task arrived – make sure to share it with friends!

What is your EUR/USD Forecast? It is a high time to win $10! This task promises to be intriguing! Guess EUR/USD Monday Market opening position (July, 27) following the rules to get $10 straight to your trading account!
To take part in the contest:
1. Leave a comment with Monday Market opening (27.07.15) quote for EUR/USD!
2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
3. Share this task with your friends publicly so we can indicate it
4. Only one account from one personal area can participate in the contest (1 prediction per person)
5. Comment task post no later than two hours before Market Closure, Friday (22:00 EET/EEST - Server time).

Why Economic Calendar is important for traders? OctaFX knows the answer!

4056821_20150724050015.png

Why Economic Calendar is important for traders?

The Economic Calendar serves as a handy tool for traders. The calendar displays market-moving events that are specified in date and time. Traders pay close attention to the announcement of different indices and indicators which may affect the market.

Why is it so important for a good trader to keep up with the world on a daily basis? While some believe that economic data is only useful for economic analysts and observers, mature and experienced traders use the calendar as a handy tool to get a better understanding of the market and anticipate its moves. The market tends to move due to the release of key economic data such as the GDP, US non-farm payrolls and CPI.

That’s why knowing and understanding the reactions of the market gives an excellent trading opportunity. In a nutshell, economic calendar is a simple and effective way to keep track of the information relevant for trading. OctaFX Economic Calendar is devised specifically for this purpose! We always strive for excellence, and work towards supplying you with the tools necessary for a smooth trading.

The navigation panel will ease the search. You can arrange economic events using different filters, and select your time zone. Experience OctaFX Economic Calendar and achieve great results in trading.

Ambitious OctaFX Supercharged winner is ready to unfold his success story

4056821_20150727103736.png

OctaFX Supercharged real contest erases all boundaries! Our diverse participants coming from different countries and continents have proved to be more than just good traders. They continue to challenge themselves even after failures and setbacks, they respect other traders and vote only for a fair contest. Round 9 is not an exception. We are glad to greet winners from all over the world. Round 9 winner of OctaFX Supercharged real contest - Peter Lu from Canada has achieved great results and recieved iPhone 6 as a prize for his outstanding trading performance. We believe that success story of Peter Lu will encourage all traders, both experienced and newbies, to take part in the contest and show what they are capable of. Meanwhile, we want to share the success story of the of Round 9 winner.

I like OctaFX Supercharged real contest very much. The contest structure is very engaging, and the prizes are well valued to attract interest. Every month gives somebody a chance to start the game, win the prize, and then go on to fight for the ultimate prize. This is exciting! I am very much involved in this contest. After losing a few times in the past, somehow I was determined to win this round. When my first registered account failed I promptly registered another one. I would not stop fighting if I have a reasonable chance.I think my win came with a little luck and a lot of perseverance. I am not much better than others. Many times I was in danger of being passed over. There are a few very good traders who I sincerely think deserve the win. But it seems the luck has been with me so far.

I mainly use directional trading. This works well when I recognize the trend correctly. However, I may also plunge into a situation of grave danger should I make a wrong judgement. I generally do not have a detailed plan in mind. But I do have some guidelines to place my trades. This is not the time to try out various techniques. This is the time to showcase my already developed skills. I did benefit from a large gain which I attribute to my luck. I had a hunch, from the Euro chart pattern, that the Greek referendum vote should cause Euro to fall. It indeed happened in my favour. I also encountered moderate losses from which I managed to recover. I do not quite remember what happened, but generally it would be my lack of concentration at some point, or I did not stop loss in time. As everybody knows, stop loss is a very important part of trading.

It is hard to say how long it takes to become a good trader. I think it depends on personal circumstances. If you devote more time to study, and study in the right way, then definitely you would speed up the learning process. It might also depend on your personal traits and personalities that are probably more difficult to harness. Overall, I think 3-5 years is a good estimate if you do not have prior trading experiences. My drive is to win Tesla, I always aim for the best. I do have confidence. Sharpen your trading skills by participating in OctaFX Supercharged real contest. Learn from your mistakes. Improve game by game. Nothing is impossible!

We thank Mr Peter Lu for telling his success story. Our winner receives his brand-new iPhone 6, which will soon reach Canada! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!

Triumph of Round 22 winners in cTrader Weekly demo contest!

4056821_20150728051628.png

We are pleased to let you know that five winners of cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already spotted, and we are happy to announce them. Round 22 participants with the best trading performance receive their prizes from our fund according to their places. While we congratulate five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

We are glad to award prizes to the distinguished winners:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Hendrik Irawan Ritonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Obaidul Haque from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Deden from Indonesia
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Brian Thabiso Mmiroa from South Africa
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Arinal Kurniawan from Indonesia
We thank all traders for participating in the contest. We hope that you have enjoyed cTrader Weekly demo contest. Check all the advantages of the cTrader platform and challenge yourself. Good luck to the next round participants. We aim at making your learning process smooth and entertaining. Don’t miss your chance and take part in the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest.

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

OctaFX Facebook Weekly contest task arrived!

4056821_20150731023636.png

OctaFX Facebook Weekly contest task
arrived – make sure to share it with friends!

What is your GBP/CHF Forecast? It is a high time to win $10! This task promises to be intriguing! Guess GBP/CHF Monday Market opening position (Aug, 3) following the rules to get $10 straight to your trading account!
To take part in the contest:
1. Leave a comment with Monday Market opening (03.08.15) quote for GBP/CHF!
2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
3. Share this task with your friends publicly so we can indicate it
4. Only one account from one personal area can participate in the contest (1 prediction per person)
5. Comment task post no later than two hours before Market Closure, Friday (22:00 EET/EEST - Server time).

OctaFX volunteers support Bali Sports Foundation and 3rd International Bali Para Games.

4056821_20150805124827.jpg

It’s been almost half a year since OctaFX supports Bali Sports Foundation across three programmes: Wheelchair Rugby, Wheelchair Basketball and Disabled Sailing.
From July 22, BSF conducted 3rd International Para games, athletes from South-Eastern Asia and Australia competing in various sports: Wheelchair Rugby, Boccia, Eskrima, Powerlifting and Wheelchair Basketball.

With a help of OctaFX, BSF established Bali Wheelchair Rugby Club Championship and trained best players to compete in Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament, taking place July 22-26 as a part of Bali International ParaGames 2015.

OctaFX top-management volunteered to attend the tournament, assisting in organization and running of the event!

“We pay a lot of attention to the problems of disabled people in Indonesia, and helping BSF was our aim coming here: we’ve been meeting people from Bali’s NGOs, talking to sportsmen with various conditions, supporting them throughout the competition. It’s been an unforgettable experience, as I am convinced – help can come from both financial and human side of our company”.
Joanna Archer
4056821_20150805124852.jpg

“Helping running this event I realized what a great job BSF members of staff are doing. Sport has become an essential part of the lives of physically challenged people in Bali. Watching them playing wheelchair rugby with all the passion and dedication they have has become a great inspiration for all of us. I hope that our support will continue to bring more happiness to those in need”.
Olivia Claes

Rodney Holt, the founder of Bali Sports Foundation expressed a feeling of gratitude to OctaFX company for helping financially and being present at the event: “it’s very important for athletes to see the support, getting both new equipment and meeting new people. It builds an atmosphere of the competition, gives sportsmen confidence and makes them goal-oriented”.

Stay tuned to see more photos from Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament. Video chronicle of the competition with participants’ interviews and insights is coming soon!

OctaFX. You are always welcome.

Back