Frequently Asked Questions
OctaFX is regulated in Cyprus and Saint Vincent And Grenadines. Their regulatory licenses are:
- CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission): 372/18
- Saint Vincent And Grenadines FSA(Financial Service Authority): 19776
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if OctaFX is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-forex-brokers.
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent OctaFX community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/octafx/.
OctaFX allows different minimum deposits for different account types. The minimum deposit spectrum is:
- Micro account on MT4 is $100
- Pro account on MT5 is $500
- ECN account on cTrader is $100
OctaFX is an online forex broker. Octa FX offers access to some financial markets to be traded with, including:
- Forex Currency Pairs
- Stocks Indices
- Precious Metals
The above assets can be traded on several trading platforms, like:
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
To make a deposit, follow below steps to get it done.
- Log in to your Personal Area
- Switch to the account you would like to deposit at the top of the page
- Select the payment system you would like to use under the Deposit my account section on the right
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Click "Continue"
- Fill in other information if required and click "Confirm"
OctaFX offers laddered leverages, like 1:1, 1:5, 1:15, 1:25, 1:30, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200, and1:500 on MT4, cTrader and MT5.
Be aware leverage can amplify your losses or profits, be very careful to select the leverage that fits your trading appetite and risk tolerance.