• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Octafx team,

After waiting for 12 working days and total of 18 days, is this all you can reply and said? Where is the results of the investigation?

So its true that your side has a technical issues, thus i want the profit that I should get from that entry. If i trade with other broker, i should already get the profit right now!

After not trading for 12 days, is it only 134 usd u can give to me???

Hey, i want that profit now, and fyi, i already make a report to CySEC about this. Don’t let your license to be taken away!

I didn’t believe on this issue wont happen again in future as afraid to trade using octafx after this.

So i want the total of my profit _k usd from that entry now!

Dont let me wait for another 12 days!

Regards,
Clients that used to trust octafx

The case was resolved by Sam TCD team,

Thank u very much Sam..I don’t know what else to say..octafx is the best..you made me wanted to trade again now..thank u again all of you including yarinda, sophie and the other support service..thank u very much all of you and happy new year.. now i can trade with happily again..‍♂️sorry for everything and octafx is the best in the world..

Hi, are Octafx in financial trouble? They went from having a pretty broad range of payment options to 2.

Hi, are Octafx in financial trouble? They went from having a pretty broad range of payment options to 2.

Dear BigPeteUI,

Not at all, some of our payment processing companies changed their policies and are no longer providing their services to clients in selected locations. Hence, OctaFX and our clients were affected. It is nothing internal. Can you please specify your country for us?

We will try to find out if there are any plans to introduce new payment systems there.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear BigPeteUI,

Not at all, some of our payment processing companies changed their policies and are no longer providing their services to clients in selected locations. Hence, OctaFX and our clients were affected. It is nothing internal. Can you please specify your country for us?

We will try to find out if there are any plans to introduce new payment systems there.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Hi I'm in the UK.

Thanks
Pete

Back