Optionrally.com every excuse not to allow my withdrawal

I believe i have filed an FPA traders court complaint but please feel free to correct me as i definitely want to as they are still not responding! Tomorrow i shall go through the joys of calling them up again and listening to their excuses and seeing them change my withdrawal request to cancelled like they do everytime i have spoken to support.

Click HERE

You've completed the steps in "Before Submission"

Next, you need to click the "+FILE CASE" button. That will bring up a form you need to fill out. Make sure to save a copy of everything, since the form sometimes gets stuck.

Hi there!

First of all shoot me your user name here or email address you registered with to mike@optionrally.com. That way I can see what is the problem?
For all the guys that are quick to denounce OptionRally just for the hack of it -please remember - I am the only representative of any company who comes in here and already solved all the cases that were presented to me. And OptionRally was not yet removed from its unfavorable status here. Despite all the efforts resolving the issues and happy people who had their cases resolved - I always received a cold welcome from some trolls pretending to be someone. So, if you really want your case looked at - please address your issue to me directly and I will post here the results and will expect you to do the same. I was visiting here daily resolving cases until no one was left to resolve and the only thank you I received was in shape of F U. So no more of that crap. You need help - I am here - all the unrelated comments - please find something to do with your time and life. No more nice guy here.

You did not resolve all of the issues here. OptionRally was invited to resolve each of the Traders Court cases before they went to a vote. There was no response. The issues remain unresolved.

Good to see the OptionRally coming back here, it will be even better if he will resolve all the opened issues and there are quite some

Hi Mike,

I have sent you an email to which a copy is pasted below my response to you here. I wait to see if you do resolve the issue and return my money of $9882 usd seeing as the last person who actually responded on live chat used the excuse that because i spoke to my bank and got a chargeback that meant that you keep all my trade wins and closed my account.
Yet if he had bothered to look at all my withdrawal requests they were actually requested before i had to go the route of speaking to my bank.
Also as mentioned in my email i will gladly place a response here stating that you helped to resolve and get me my money but as you can understand from having no replies since my withdraw requests to optionrally keeping my money it does not inspire hope. But i am a believer.

MY EMAIL TO MIKE,

Hi Mike,

As per your email at Forexpeacearmy I am sending you an email with my account details and email.
Account: 30231400
Email: robroost55@hotmail.com
Name: Carl Robinson

I have attached some previous emails but in short I tried to withdrawal my money from optionrally since 13th January 2015 and since then all optionrally has done is cancel every request without any reason.
I tried to email all your departments, call every number that is registered on your site only for all of them to be forwarded to the same number! and also try speaking to your online chat to be ignored on some occasions.
I made all requests way before I got in touch with my bank so there was no excuse to why you have kept $9882 usd of my trade wins. I would be grateful if you do look into this and I WILL give a good review of how you managed to resolve my issues on forexpeacearmy but as you can see I have emailed every department and every email from around the world you have on your website for me to receive no responses and also for some of your emails not actually to be active.

I wait for a reply and will also post a copy of this on FPA in response to your reply.

Best wishes

Carl

Back