1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plus 500 scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by dasser, Feb 29, 2012.

1. dasser

dasser Private, 1st Class

HUGE scam company!

At te begining everything was OK, but when making some money and try to withdraw, they simply CLOSE your account. Thay only send you an automatic e-mail, It's very hard to get a personal ansewr to the e-mail, they only made up excuses to keep your account closed...I have a more than 8.000eur account blocked!... so keep away from them, no telephone number, and only automatic e-mails answers....

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Send an email to them letting them know about this thread.

3. dasser

I have already sent them several e-mails, but I only get "automatic" answers....

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Give them a link to this thread. Tell them that you really would prefer to edit the thread and say that everything is fine now.

5. dasser

There is only 1 e-mail adress, no LiveHelp, not even a phone number, and There is almost 1month that I try to solve the problem, but every time there is diferent person who answer with the same "copy/paste" sentence... can't get a personal answer...

I have already opened a case here in traders court, I really hope that you will gave me some help... there is more than 8000eur remaining in my CLOSED account, wich I couldn't even log in anymore....

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Whois shows hostmaster@plus500.com
    Follow the affiliates link on the Plus500.com website and you can find affiliates@Plus500.com

Let them know about this thread. Make sure that you mention that if you can't get a proper reply, that your Traders Court case will move forward.

7. dasser

ok, thank you, I will sent an e-mail to those 2 adresses,,, hope to have some luck...

Thank you!

8. dasser

...still nothing.. I really need some extra help...

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Post an update in your Traders Court case. Then the broker can be formally invited to join the discussion.

10. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I've just issued the invitation.