Plus500.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 19, 2019
February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

About Plus500.com

Plus500 is a forex broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Plus500.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, options, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Plus500.com

Join live discussion of Plus500.com on our forum

Nitin prabhat,
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 4, 2019,

Avoid at all costs

Do not trade with Plus500, the moment you start making money they will freeze your account claiming that your docum are not verified. It will take you months to try to verify your account because of their 0 client supports and in the end you will loose your money.
Plus500 are just a bunch of thieves
Reply by Plus500 submitted Sep 5, 2019:
Hello.

Firstly we are very sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please bear in mind that it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal details. This is in order to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy.

As well, in trading you can profit as well as lose your funds. Trading involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding.

Since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here, you are welcome to contact our support team and we can assure you we will further assist.

Chris,
Cheltenham, United Kingdom,
Aug 22, 2019,

It's true what people say here

Plus500 is a scam. I've been trading currencies for like 15 years and I think I know what I'm doing, yet..

Made 2 open trades 2 weeks ago with close at profit of 20 pips. As I know this market well, I just sat and waited to get a lot of profit in around a week.

Literally 20 hours after opening trades, both trades were closed. My maintenance balance was well over 10k, as I only used half the money I had on both trades.

Ended up with a loss. I will just claim fraud with my bank as this is the most effective way of flagging those p****s. I'm also in a process of reporting Plus500 to the police. I'll surely take it further because I can.

Steer away from Plus500 and find another broker, unless you really want to lose your money!
Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hello.

Firstly, sorry to hear this is your experience.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully regulated worldwide trading company.
You are welcome read more on it here -> https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

As well, Trading will not always be profitable and can result in the loss of your entire trading account balance. Trading involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding.

Since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here, you are highly advised to contact our support team and we can assure they will review your query in the most professional way. http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx .

amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 3, 2019,

not able to withdraw profit

It is very easy to deposit and verification is very fast.

But once you make profit.
They ask verification after verification. Suddenly the verification that passed is not good enough. They keep asking for other documents and things that don't exist.

STAY AWAY. THIS BROKER SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARKED AS SCAMMERS A WHILE AGO.
ALL THE REVIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE TRUTH!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hello,

Firstly, Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website: https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

As well, it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal details.

In order for you to thoroughly review the mentioned, you are highly recommended to contact our support team in the following link -> http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Regards.
Greater Poland, Poland,
Jul 30, 2019,

2 years

Stay away from Plus500 - its a total scam. Carefully review Uset agreement so you will come to final conclussion that they can do with your money whatever they want, I mean wave, cancel your balance, steal your money basing on tricky clauses.
Do not try to trade options as they will charge you using hedging strategies - but they can do so as its written in theur 2018 financial statements. Do not try to open and close trades straight away as they will call you a scalper and will steal your money - but if they do so its fine - same is written in 2018 financial statements.
I've been using this platform for more than 1,5 year and it was ok as far as I have not been earning mouch money and account balance was around 5.000 EUR.
But when I grew my account was closed, monies stolen end of story - 31.000 EUR lost.

Reply by Plus500 submitted Aug 7, 2019:
Hello.

Please bear in mind that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Our customers are eligible to open withdrawal requests for their available funds at any time.

In case you have encountered any difficulties regarding your withdrawal request, balance or positions, and since we are unable to locate your account based on the information you provided here , you are kindly being advised to contact our Support team (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx)

We can assure you our team will provide you with the most professional service.

Regards.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 20, 2019,

Payout

Do not try plus500, they are using reviewing strategy in taking every single amount you deposited in their trading platform. I have lost 8500 there, no deposit review but in withdraw even same card u used to deposit the notorious fraudulent will swallow your money no matter how big or little. Pls be far from plus500 0r is it 5 billion
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello.

Please bear in mind that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company, as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

it is highly important for Plus500 to verify your personal and card details. This is in order to protect both you and us from fraud as well as guard your privacy.

In order for you to thoroughly review your account's situation, please contact our support team in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Plus50
Pforzheim, Germany,
Jun 22, 2019,

Good Broker !

I never had problems with verify and withdrawals even the bonuses before had no conditions and i could payout.

Only thing is that the platform charts is a bit how to say ‚ not so good overview but it’s ok.

Best Regards
MelJ,
West Mids, United Kingdom,
Jun 3, 2019,

No care for unsuitable beginners

I have had a very bad experience with Plus500. Their screening questionnaire can highlight your unsuitability and YET they can still allow access to inexperienced and low income consumers like myself. Not just that, you can just click on the disclaimer to gain access - even if you are mentally impaired. This is irresponsible and they respond by placing all the responsibility on the consumer. Surely they should better screen for "appropriateness" as the Financial Ombudsman highlights.

A phone call to Director Mr Weston resulted in him cutting the call dead - even though he had been informed of disability during the call.

This company has shown no compassion for the circumstances of this vulnerable consumer AT ALL. They have washed their hands

There is no way a loan would be given to them: why should Plus500 therefore permit them to lose 000's, including from a credit card that wasn't verified and do nothing? Why, on disclosure of illness, did they terminate the account? This is appalling behaviour and extremely irresponsible.
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jun 4, 2019:
Hello.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators As per our legal and regulatory obligations.

Please note that in trading you can win as well as lose your funds. Trading CFDs involves risks and therefore requires skills, knowledge and understanding of these risks. Our questionnaire is part of the application to trading on plus500 considering the risks associated with CFD trading.

We would also like to mention, we do not offer phone support. While phone support may be seen as an available and fast mean of communication, our experience has taught us that communication via e-mail is more reliable and professional as it allows us to thoroughly examine each issue and consult with colleagues / superiors when needed.

Unfortunately we were not able to locate your trading account based on the information you have provided - therefore, in case you wish us to thoroughly review the mentioned, please contact our support team- http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Milan, Italy,
Apr 7, 2019,

does not give profits

this company does not give profits. They manage to maintain their worthless Cysec licence because too little people complain. Clients receive almost threatening emails from Isreali people and give up. People write to Cysec or financial Ombudsman! This company should never be granted a license to operate in this business. They are happy till you lose. If you make profit, they refuse to give it by suspending the account in question.
also, if they claim that they earn money with the spread (that is clearly not true), why don't they allow scalping (more open positions, more spread correct?) nor EA? they claim that scalping is against the market rules. but the point is that retail traders trade CFDs that are derivatives are CANNOT move the market in any way! also the quantity traded would not be sufficient to manipulate the markets, as they claim in their threatening emails.

I already wrote to Cysec with some examples of their threatening emails, I hope they will lose their license soon.
Reply by Plus500 submitted Apr 8, 2019:
Hello Ilanna90,

Firstly, we are sorry that you feel this way.

Please be informed that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company which reflating the situation on market directly.

Plus500’s subsidiaries are authorized and regulated in different jurisdictions around the world.You are welcome read more about the regulating bodies we are bound to on our website. https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators .

In addition we would like to inform you that although trading leveraged CFDs can result in a profitable outcome, trading leveraged CFDs also involves a great risk of losing all the funds deposited

Please note you are most welcome to contact our Support team, via chat or email - https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs in order to thoroughly review your query, as we strive to improve our services and provide you with the best trading experience possible.

Italy,
Dec 5, 2018,

Plus500 Affiliate SCAM

Plus500 is a full scam for every affiliate
they will lie to you and tell that you have to wait 6 months to check the traffic are you sending and of course afterall the tell you couldn't pay.....

BE far from their high offers because you won't receive a cents......

Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Hello Max.

I am sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

In addition, you are welcome to contact our Support team in the following link-
http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx and I am sure they would gladly assist.

Scoot,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2018,

ID problem provisional license

Be aware they wont accept a provisional license ID for some reason I cant think of. They only tell you this after you have deposited
Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 6, 2018:
Hello Scoot,

Thank you for your comment.

You are most welcome to contact our customer support in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and I am sure they would gladly assist you with this matter