Plus500.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 11, 2018

October 2012:  Plus500 fined over 200,000 GBP by the FSA

FSA Penalty Details

February 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court vote against Plus500.  Unless this issue is resolved, the FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with Plus500.
Plus 500's UK branch at www.plus500.co.uk registered with the FSA on 2010-06-29.

Other websites of this company include www.plus500.co.il

Plus500 is a forex broker. Plus 500 offers the Mobile and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Plus500.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, gold, silver, stocks, options, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Plus500.com

Italy,
Dec 5, 2018,

Plus500 Affiliate SCAM

Plus500 is a full scam for every affiliate
they will lie to you and tell that you have to wait 6 months to check the traffic are you sending and of course afterall the tell you couldn't pay.....

BE far from their high offers because you won't receive a cents......

Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Hello Max.

I am sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please note that Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

In addition, you are welcome to contact our Support team in the following link-
http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx and I am sure they would gladly assist.

Scoot,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2018,

ID problem provisional license

Be aware they wont accept a provisional license ID for some reason I cant think of. They only tell you this after you have deposited
Reply by Plus500 submitted Dec 6, 2018:
Hello Scoot,

Thank you for your comment.

You are most welcome to contact our customer support in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx
and I am sure they would gladly assist you with this matter

ArseniouD,
Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

A decent Broker

I have to confess that Plus500 has become a very good broker.
They have the best mobile platform ever , fast enough , with rare requotes , many trading instruments and much faster withrawals than before,
alextaylor,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2018,

Ongoing withdrawal delay

Last week my withdrawal was put on hold whilst my account was reviewed, and I promised an update today. At the time of writing the withdrawal is still on hold with no further clarification from plus500.com. I will continue to provide updates every 2-3 days until the matter is resolved, hopefully early this week.

Nov 14, 2018 - No Rating Account Review
I've attempted a withdrawal and been informed that it will be delayed whilst my account is reviewed. Obviously where a client's money is being withheld any review ought to be carried out with the utmost urgency. I will update accordingly on Monday 19/11/18

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 16, 2018 Hey,

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately, we couldn't locate your trading account, however, we can assure you that Plus500 is a fully regulated CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators

We thank you for your patience while your query is being handled.

For further clarification, please contact our Support - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

mounir,
Netherlands,
Nov 17, 2018,

Here in Holland (AFM) as well in France (AMF) the government warns people of Plus500 because a lot of people lost money they are investing the false game they play.
Be warned!
Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 19, 2018:
Hello,

Plus500 is a fully licensed and regulated worldwide CFD trading company as you can read in our website and online - https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Regulators.

Kindly note that trading in CFDs carries a high degree of risk. Trading will not always be profitable and can result in the loss of your entire trading account balance.

Moreover, plus 500 provides Negative balance protection for her clients.

Should you have any questions or require assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Support team, via chat or email - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx

Seeker,
Hong Kong,
Nov 14, 2018,

DISAPPOINTED AGAIN

After my on-going discussion with Plus 500, they finally approved my withdrawal.

HOWEVER, I withdraw the money on Nov 12 and 13, but the fund still not appear in my bank account. I called the bank, they don't find these transaction.

From my previous experience, once the withdrawal was approved and settled, I can see the fund on the same day. It happened to ALL my withdrawal before.

I'm pretty sure your side didn't send out the fund yet.

Nov 11, 2018 - 1 Star I followed the rules to play the game but my account was just locked yesterday. When I deposit money and lose money. Everything is fine to them.

When I started to win money, they will lock your account and reject your withdrawl.

My ticket number is 4054415

Now plus 500 stopped to reply my email.

I will start to do sth in Hk, trying to file a case at SF , but I don’t think it will help. For sure I will start to post in a few financial fourms to put people off trading in plus 500 as there are some using. It can go out to Asia very soon , hope less victims!

Reply by Plus500 submitted Nov 13, 2018 Hello,

We can see that your query is being reviewed by our senior team in ticket #4057330

You are kindly asked to reply in this ticket as you have an ongoing correspondence there.

We can assure that our support team will provide you with the best service possible.

Carel,
South Africa,
Oct 24, 2018,

Not happy

They promised a bonus after earning a certain number of trader points, but as I started doing good, the bonus disappeared
Reply by Plus500 submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello Carel,

Thank you for your comment!

We are sorry that this is how you feel.
As we were unable to locate your trading account, you are most welcome to contact our customer support team in the following link - http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx and we are sure they would gladly assist you in resolving this matter.

Amelia McCall,
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2018,

I am puzzled why there is so much hatred towards this company.
Yes, they offer a more simplified trading software without the bells and whistles of MT4 or their support - but the software does what it says.
10+ members of my investment club also use Plus500 without issues.
I really think many of the issues are exaggerated but I could be wrong.

ALL withdrawals I've processed were sorted the same day..

Support could definitely be better however.
Simon Heather,
Jul 27, 2018,

Withdrawal Delay

I've had no problems until now but I am now making a larger withdrawal and suddenly I receive an email saying my withdrawal is going to be delayed whilst my account is reviewed. Updates to be posted here over the coming days
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Hello Simon,
Thank you for your comment!

Please consider that from time to time we undertake reviews of our customer's files and accounts, as well as withdrawal requests, as in your case.
That is why a notice about a short delay was sent out to your end.
We can assure you that our team is doing their best to review and process customers withdrawal requests.
You will be notified accordingly in the relevant ticket (email).

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

sami saif,
Oman,
Jul 9, 2018,

Scam company

It is scam company.I withdraw my money but not reach me before 6 month I contact to support team but they told me it’s sent but not reach me.(all my details correct)
Reply by Plus500 submitted Jul 12, 2018:
Dear Sami,

We are sorry to hear that this your experience.

Since we are unable to locate your trading account based on the info provided here , you are highly recommended to contact our Support team at the following link (http://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs.aspx)
and they will gladly assist with any matter you need.

Plus500.