• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 my money disappeared

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Good Evening
I made the suggestion and sent mail to Plus500 than on their social network pages as you suggest I put an invitation to make contact with you; the answer today Plus500 is: I do not understand how to help you .... No comment.
Buonasera
ho fatto quanto suggerito ed inviato mail a Plus500 che sulla loro pagine social network da voi suggerite ho messo un invito a mettersi in contatto con Voi; la risposta di oggi di Plus500 è: non capisco come aiutarti.... No comment.
risposta del 15-7-15 a contatto con Forex Peace.jpg

Hello everybody :)

Are people still experiencing problems with money withdrawals from Plus500.com ?

I made a 2000 € withdrawal Jun 10th (about 1 month) ago and - despite many emails
and promises - have not received it.

What's the general opinion about Plus500; Is it a scam ?

Any help would be highly appreciated ...

Plus500 reserves the right to cancel scalp trades. It appears that they do not clearly define how long a trade must be held to not be considered scalping. Please Click Here and see this thread for more information.
The FPA recommends against dealing with brokers that cannot or will not provide a clear definition of what trades are and are not allowed.

More details at Plus500.com Review - Forex Peace Army

Good Evening
I made the suggestion and sent mail to Plus500 than on their social network pages as you suggest I put an invitation to make contact with you; the answer today Plus500 is: I do not understand how to help you .... No comment.
Buonasera
ho fatto quanto suggerito ed inviato mail a Plus500 che sulla loro pagine social network da voi suggerite ho messo un invito a mettersi in contatto con Voi; la risposta di oggi di Plus500 è: non capisco come aiutarti.... No comment.
View attachment 20379

Bro, la confusione è solo a causa di Google Translate. Inviare loro email circa il tuo problema di nuovo.
copia e incolla di seguito i contenuti e li inviano.
Caro Signore / Signora
Ho avuto 30k nel mio conto ed è stato sparito. Puoi dirmi dove è il mio denaro?

Invia versione inglese per loro.
Versione inglese è Dear Sir/Madam
I had 30k in my account and it has been disappeared. Can you please tell me where is my money?
---------------------------------------------

Bro, the confusion is just because of google translate. Send them email about your problem again.
Copy and paste below contents and send them.

Dear Sir/Madam
I had 30k in my account and it has been disappeared. Can you please tell me where is my money?

Thanks for your interest
My question on July 4 to support Plus500 was
Please
How much money I have on my account old_nenetrade@yahoo.it?
How much money I have on my account nenetrade@yahoo.it?
Best regards

Their answer: no, they closed as resolved the issue on July 12.

Grazie per l'interessamento
La mia domanda il 4 Luglio al supporto di Plus500 è stata
Please
How much money I have on my account old_nenetrade@yahoo.it?
How much money I have on my account nenetrade@yahoo.it?
Best regards
La loro risposta: nessuna, hanno chiuso come risolta la questione il 12 luglio.richiesta quanti soldi ho.jpg

Asked of 4 July 2015 finally answered July 18, 2015 that my balance is equal to 0
They understood very well with the rough translation of Google.
Thanks to agree with me that this is theft.risposta 0 su quanti soldi ho sul conto.jpg

Alla domanda del 4 luglio 2015 hanno finalmente risposto 18 Luglio 2015 che il mio saldo è uguale a 0
Avevano capito benissimo anche con la traduzione approssimativa di Google.
Grazie per essere d'accordo con me che questo è un furto.

Plus500 has branches in several countries, including the UK and Cyprus. You need to figure out which one has your account. If it is the UK branch, the the FCA and FOS are good places to file. If it's the Cysec branch, then Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman are good places to file.

Looks like they transferred the accounts under the FCA regulation to Plus500’s CySec regulated division .
I think the UK clients have no other choice than to trade from Cyprus if they want to withdraw or close their account.

Plus500 issued a letter to its client that reads as follow:

would like to inform you that you are being contacted by the Complaints Team.
Reut has indeed called you a few times, however there was no answer. Therefore, I would like to provide you with our full answer on this matter.
Kindly bear in mind that up till 18.05.15 your trading account was under the FCA UK regulation. According to the regulator’s requirements your account was undergoing a review according to their new guidelines.
In this review, we had to reject the approval of your residence verification document which was previously approved since he does not meet the new and updated requirements.
On 18.05.15, your trading account moved to being regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission along with many of our customers. This action was made due to internal company decisions.
I would like to emphasize that unfortunately you are still required to provide us with a residence verification document which meets the following requirements:
– bears your full name and address
– dated in the past 6 months
– is issued by a government agency, judicial authority, public sector body, or a regulated financial or utility company.
Examples include: court summons, tax demand/letter, bank or credit card statement or letter from such a financial institution, a utility bill, etc.
Hopefully, I have clarified any unresolved matters you may have had regarding our platform and your trading on it. However, if you still wish to complain, please see attached our Dispute and Complaints Policy.
Regards,
Kate
Complaints Team
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol”

Back