• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Premier Partners Group Is A Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Documented information from clients who have been ripped off would be useful.

If someone claims to be a company employee, copies of internal documents showing actions or policies that are directly against a client's interests would also qualify.

What kind of documented information qualifies? Someone could give you proof of an agreement made between them and Premier partners and proof of money paid to premier partners, but how do they prove to you that phone calls are proving dodgy, that information asked for is not forthcoming, that key people handling the account are no longer available, and that payments requested are not being made, even after it has been agreed and confirmed that it will be paid back into the client's account by a certain day?

premier partners group scam

Firstly i believe pharaoh and the asst mod are to be commended on the work the do, also falling short of Lee In-Hee walking through level 14 with a video camera i doubt we can get anymore conclusive evidence than that.

If after reading this people were still to send money to premier partners (holdings) group then the need their head check. Also not one employee has spoken out in protection of there company which happens in most other threads which i find extremely odd perhaps the have given up and started calling under a different name??

if anyone has more info please lets us know??

Anyone can accuse a company of scam or fraud, but it's very nice to have some evidence to back that up. Otherwise, the company can just say that it's a competitor or disgruntled former employee making the accusations.

Someone could get the building manager to email AsstMod directly (use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to get in touch with AsstModerator). That would give him the full email headers in case a dispute later arose about the authenticity of he message.

Any client who has any documentation of problems could post.

Any employee who has any documentation of improper conduct could post.

Anyone finding anything incriminating on the website can post, preferably with a screenshot.

SOC is FAKE and Premier Partners is a SCAM!

I am now sure!

I received an email from info@socommission-reports.org supposedly from the so called “Securities Oversight Commission” (SOC) with this text:

"Confirmation of information request
Premier Partners corresponds to your enquiry
Company is actively trading
System Generated Report >>>175DQ<<<"

but this commission does not exist!
the socommission.org, supposedly an organization in the UK, is registered in Nobby Beach, Australia with a telephone from Denmark!?!?
Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

I also found another domain for the so called “Securities Oversight Commission”: it's socommission-reports.org and it is registered in Nassau, Bahamas!!!
Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

I emailed In_Hee, Lee in Korea (mathlee@coex.co.kr>) but I got no reply...

cheers,
Belgica

socommission-reports.org - Created 2011-09-09
socommission.org - Created 2011-09-12

Both use anonymous registration, which is very unusual for any sort of alleged government regulator.

They do have a long list of unlicensed cold callers on the socommission.org website, but give no info on where they got the list.

socommission-reports.org - Created 2011-09-09
socommission.org - Created 2011-09-12

Both use anonymous registration, which is very unusual for any sort of alleged government regulator.

They do have a long list of unlicensed cold callers on the socommission.org website, but give no info on where they got the list.

I found where they got the list: in another commission!
the "Investment Oversight Commission"

the initials of this commission – IOC – appear in the SOC site: “The list bellow contains companies uncovered by IOC”...
I think they forgot to change the form and kept IOC instead of SOC...

the IOC site is off-line but can be checked in Google cache and the available forms are equal in the SOC and in the IOC sites!

the IOC site was registered in Panama in 01-Dec-10 till 01-Dec-11 with the phone +507.8365707 and email info@iocommission.org

it's getting more and more strange...

cheers,
Belgica

the Luxemburg's CSFF - Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier or Financial Sector Oversight Commision - as issued a warning about Premier Partners.
I attached a copy of it but can also be found here: Warnings

they also told me by email that, and I quote, "according to the information published in the Luxembourg Register of Trade, a company with this name and address does not appear to be incorporated under Luxembourg law."

cheers,
Belgica

View attachment CSSF - Premier Partners eng.pdf

Back