Resolved - 24option.com problem

Hang in there bro....keep updating your thread to show that you have not simply given up and gave an easy victory to this shady broker.....I will do the same with my issues with my shady broker ICMarkets because they do not deserve the good ratings and trust of other traders :cool:

:):):)

My dear Rahman
i do not updating my thread to show i did not given up or gave an easy victory to scam 24option.com
i am every towday or depending on my circumstances i sending to scam 24option.com a note
and i renovation that in the forum and that f**k 24option.com not gave an easy victory to them

1.jpg1.jpg

24option.com losing daily reputations and clients
Do you think i am play with them

They are as company losing without borders
I am as owner of issue what i Lose time or money

I am trader in forex market all time in the net
money i have money see the photo

8.jpg8.jpg

I do not have a problem raising the problem 10 years
24option.com lose reputation and customers not me
My regards

warning 24option is harassment they called me and my friend a lot and sell to me illusion if i deposited 1000 the account manager will turn it to me to 10,000 $ in one month but all of that was fake and scam the account manager will make you successful if you deposit a little to prove he is professional after that he refuse to help until you deposit large amount to make you loose it in 1 hour.
I swear that happened to me in 2 hours all of my credit which was above 1000 $ blows off. he will make you enter trade and duplicate it 5 times but i was fooled by what is called professional manager.
Then they offer bonus as compromise to my loss after huge conversation. I start to become afraid and i am cautious and want to make a successful trade so i can approve mohamed point but if my bonus blows off definitly i will not deposit any peeny and i will construct a group to reveal this scandal.

1100 $ is too much to me :mad: fake support fake promises soon i will start against them but i will see what will happen to my bonus.

:confused::confused:

new week and
So far 24option did not respond
What does this mean wise traders = 24option.com is scam

:cool:;););):cool:

24option.com Warning is back up
Thank you Forexpeacearmy for help traders and warning traders from scam
24option.com is scam save your money wise traders

1.png1.png1.png

:confused::confused:

Week is end
And so far 24option did not respond
What does this mean wise traders = 24option.com is scam

:cool::confused::confused::cool:

The last scam from 24option.com to customer
Be careful dear with 24option.com

The 24option sends to customers Vip forecasts of its analysts by phone of the most important news of the market between them the most volatile and expected of all "NFP". they report that its analysts did not err NFP predictions followed 2years and encourage giving examples of entries with very high values. I received two calls from 24option Cyprus with certain predictions then added money to buy gold account. With the last call from my former manager informing me that could be transferred to London I started getting new connections that told me was his boss: "Tiago Santos" (Brazil). Then he asked if I would participate in the prox. NFP and the amount to be invested, saying yes would open with all capital. The result was negative, losing all my balance. I was frustrated for a while but recently suspicious by contradictory information he told me by phone about Gabriel and value he said he also lost in the NFP. I found it strange also stop receiving forecasts of the following months even knowing that the results were positive. So recently I asked the results of the forecasts of analysts in recent months, said he had no authorization then sent only screen prints with earnings results. He lied about my previous manager was on vacation, and when he returned call me but I proved in the chat that he had been transferred even to London. I asked a proof of entry in which he would have lost the NFP 02/06/15. For he had already sent him my last 9 days .. I get email from him with an unidentified screen print: lost trade in 1000 marked in red date 06/02 supposedly NFP but incompatible GMT time in Cyprus and 3 trades with Previous suspect time to be superior to own main trade ...
He did not answer another email. Asked transparency and evidence were denied, contradictions, whereabouts and denied contact manager. I have e-mails with my conversation with him and screen prints proving the facts cited here I realized that I was the victim of a phone forecasts fraud scheme in 24option

1233.jpg1233.jpg1233.jpg

Back