Resolved - Bloombex Options

I do apologize as I have indeed made a mistake, and was under the impression that case was resolved. However, it is still under the Legal Department and is still in the process of being resolved. We will keep you updated on the status of this case until it has been fully resolved and closed.

Sincerest apologies,
Michele S.

I do apologize as I have indeed made a mistake, and was under the impression that case was resolved. However, it is still under the Legal Department and is still in the process of being resolved. We will keep you updated on the status of this case until it has been fully resolved and closed.

Sincerest apologies,
Michele S.

I think that things like this should be double checked before advising the moderator here to mark a case as "Resolved". Getting a case resolved here takes forever and advising that this account has been resolved should not come from the binary options broker but from the person who has taken action against the broker. Do Greymountain Management companies do this on a regular basis with other binary brokers?

I again do apologize for my mistake, and the case will not be considered resolved until the client himself reports the status as such.

You are absolutely correct, and it was a mistake not to double check the status of the case before posting my response.

I assure you that this mistake will not happen again. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Michele S.

Michele - Great response. Does Greymountain's Management handbook state to hold onto "client's money" as long as possible or not return it at all? All I read is that "Oh, we are just having technical difficulties in refunding you." This is unacceptable, as this site's name is, Forex Peace ARMY. We are not just one, we band together to get to the bottom of each other's issue, but we do our best to be civil until it gets to the point where we know we are being had. Ask Danielle Earle at Greymountain Management what is taking so long to get this money back to my friend. If you don't know her contact email address is, danielle@greymountainmanagement.com. Please ask so that we can get money back for several former client's of companies owned by Greymountain Management. I have other friends who are missing money, as well as me, so we would like to see all three of these accounts cleared up. Thank you.

Thank you Mbreitfeider, and I appreciate your concerns in regards to this case. However, kindly note that the funds have not been released at this time, for reasons that will remain between our Customer and our Legal Department in order to protect our client’s privacy. I leave will leave it to the complaintant to update you on his case, and to inform you once it has been officially resolved.

Kind Regards,

Michele S.

AsstModerator,

Unfortunately as this is a special case, and much unlike any other, it has indeed taken a lengthy time. However, I believe that this case will soon be resolved and I apologize for all the inconvenience that this issue has caused the complainant.

Kind Regards,
Michele S.

Michele - I will leave it to your and your complainant to fix this situation, but Bloombex's and Greymountain Management's history is extremely poor. Dragging your feet on this case is sickening from beginning to the end. Greymountain and Bloombex needs to step up and get tradermcb's issue here completed. (My own issue with Greymountain is SEVEN months old and STILL not settled!!) I don't want my time frame to be seen here with tradermcb and his ill father. Fix this issue before 2017 please.

Maybe ever withdrawal problem involving any GreyMountain company is a special case, and much unlike any other and will take a lengthy time to fix. :p

Back