Resolved - Bloombex Options

I am filing a complaint to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the Federal Trade Commerce and econsumer, who deals with complaints from US citizens to businesses outside of the United States. If anyone can email their story and bank statements with proof of this scam with email proofs, I encourage you to please send in this info to me. I will be filing as soon as I can. This is an urgent matter that needs to be investigated by anyone who will listen. The more people to send in your information, the more back up we have to get Bloombex shut down. My story sounds EXACTLY like many of yours. I have been scammed out of upwards of $60,000! This is outrageous. No response from anyone at Bloombex as soon s I had one question about where my money was.

Please email me at arianamazz@gmail.com

Tradermcb is the person to contact. The multiple leaks that have come out, the Panama Papers, Luxembourg Leaks and the Bahama Leaks have helped out. Bloombex and JMRB Media need to be scrutinized in every single leak. The web of deceit is beyond comprehending, everyone is connected, everywhere. This goes all the way to the Caribbean with ties to all of this, just ugly. Send a complaint to the NFA as well. Start a conversation with tradermcb to see about what you can do to get your money back. GOOD LUCK!

Tradermcb is the person to contact. The multiple leaks that have come out, the Panama Papers, Luxembourg Leaks and the Bahama Leaks have helped out. Bloombex and JMRB Media need to be scrutinized in every single leak. The web of deceit is beyond comprehending, everyone is connected, everywhere. This goes all the way to the Caribbean with ties to all of this, just ugly. Send a complaint to the NFA as well. Start a conversation with tradermcb to see about what you can do to get your money back. GOOD LUCK!
Hi could you please send links to the mentioned :
"The multiple leaks that have come out, the Panama Papers, Luxembourg Leaks and the Bahama Leaks have helped out."

I will let you know that these are incredibly difficult to get through as each group of documents is zipped. Then each document itself is zipped. I don't have the links, but if you use Google, you should be able to find them. I know the Panama Papers are under a moniker of "ICIJ". Put the leak names in quotes to see what we can find. (Others have found these online leak sites and worked on them, I have not, I garnered the information from a third source on this site.

I will let you know that these are incredibly difficult to get through as each group of documents is zipped. Then each document itself is zipped. I don't have the links, but if you use Google, you should be able to find them. I know the Panama Papers are under a moniker of "ICIJ". Put the leak names in quotes to see what we can find. (Others have found these online leak sites and worked on them, I have not, I garnered the information from a third source on this site.
thanks a will try to find it

That's the difficult issue. We have seen that Bloombex may be associated with 24Option or Greymountain Management. I have understood that another company could be an owner, JMRB Media Ltd.

I've been fighting them a year now. No success. 40 grand lost myself. I even have a lawyer that deals with this stuff. Nothing. They are part of a criminal organization . We have contacted several agencies with more than enough proof. I will never get my money back and will probably take take rest of my life to pay back 40 grand in credit card debt. Had 180K at one time but they never sent to me when I asked for it. Over and over.

Back