RESOLVED Case# 2014-039 | golekduit vs capitaloneforex.com

The client was sent $98.66 By Samir Beool, Via Skrill , evidences are available to show but for client privacy will not be posted here unless the client deny this statement, This case resolved and from the start has no ground as the client violated all the bonus conditions but Capital One Forex Ltd gave the client the amount of $98.66 and considered it as donation for the big fight this person put for that little amount,

Hey yo, what about my amount of $12823.53 usd? Did I violate any trading rules for that??

Hey yo, what about my amount of $12823.53 usd? Did I violate any trading rules for that??

It was a lot easier to pay one client less than $100 than to pay over $12,000 to you. Sooner or later, one more client that's owed more than Samir can afford will file a case and that will send CapitalOneForex on a long overdue trip to the SCAM category.

It was a lot easier to pay one client less than $100 than to pay over $12,000 to you. Sooner or later, one more client that's owed more than Samir can afford will file a case and that will send CapitalOneForex on a long overdue trip to the SCAM category.

If that were to happen, it means that there are more people being scammed by CapitalOneForex and that is not a good sign. And like you mentioned, all the resolved cases against CapitalOneForex involved very small amount of money whereas mine and another guilty case is of a higher amount. That says a lot about the integrity and intention of this company.

The client was sent $98.66 By Samir Beool, Via Skrill , evidences are available to show but for client privacy will not be posted here unless the client deny this statement, This case resolved and from the start has no ground as the client violated all the bonus conditions but Capital One Forex Ltd gave the client the amount of $98.66 and considered it as donation for the big fight this person put for that little amount,

Wow, how "generous" of CapitolOneForex!

Now how about "donating" to the bigger sum of money claimed by some of your client??:p

Wow, how "generous" of CapitolOneForex!

Now how about "donating" to the bigger sum of money claimed by some of your client??:p

Funny how CapitalOneForex representative did not show up anymore after posting that "generous" comment.

Back