RESOLVED Case# 2015-028 | R.D vs ironfx.com

(Poll Closed Early - Case Resolved) Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx is g

• Guilty

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am surprised. Someone actually got satisfaction out of Ironfx. However, there past history suggest that this will not be the last complaint. We will see. I cannot say guilty, nor can I in good faith say not guilty. Time will tell.

I'm so glad we have at least one case that ends in favor of the trader. It was so depressing to read all the other cases where our fellow traders lost most if not all of their money to these scumbag thieving brokers. I find it hard to vote 'not guilty' 'cos they only gave in under pressure but at the same time 'guilty' would be misplaced in this instance.
Bob

I am not voting on this one. For one why would they take for ever to refund a trader and only after frustrating him with unreasonable demands. Let us hope they have put their house in order. But for me the writing is on the wall: it is a matter of time before traders are ripped off. BE CAREFUL with this broker.

Since they resolved it at the last moment, I'm shutting down the poll.

My thanks to those who voted. It's nice to see that IronFx finally woke up and paid at least one person.

thnk you all
to be honest my account wasn't under investigation from the beginning

thnk you all
to be honest my account wasn't under investigation from the beginning

Yours was worse than the "under investigation" excuse.

"my problem with iron start before 45 days my account manager called me and told me that am not allowed to trade with them any more because i open the positions for long time and the company didn't make profit while i did !!!!"

I personally suspect IronFx is going to collapse fairly soon. All these delays and excuses are a symptom of a broker running out of cash.

Yours was worse than the "under investigation" excuse.

"my problem with iron start before 45 days my account manager called me and told me that am not allowed to trade with them any more because i open the positions for long time and the company didn't make profit while i did !!!!"

I personally suspect IronFx is going to collapse fairly soon. All these delays and excuses are a symptom of a broker running out of cash.

me too am sure they will collapse eventually
even if they fix all the problem and this is impossible no one will trust them again and trade with them.

I still have doubts if you had not opened this case if they would return your money.So I dont trust this broker.

hi there

actually i have had a withdrawel now for about 3 weeks for under $1000. i also recieved the investigation email. so i phoned up the fca ombudsmen to send them a letter and lo and behold today randomly i get a confirmation email that they have sent the withdrawel. will have to wait to see if it hits my bank

they still have not explained to me any reply regarding the investigation just an email that my withdrawel has been processed. so it could be that i have mostly lost money there or it could be that the pressure from an official letter from the ombudsmen caused them to do that. (if people want to see a proof an fpa moderator or someone high up can pm me) i still think that ironfx will go bust for tow reasons. one is that they offer nothing over any other broker and the main selling point was their bonus which people have every reason to be careful of. secondly the bad negativity in all these forums will cause their demise.

i wander as to why they can not just be straightforward and open

Back