Resolved - Oanda wont return $2000 Deposit

Oanda is claiming the check was returned. Does the account the check was drawn on show it was cashed? If so, send a copy of that bank statement to Oanda and ask them how they returned a cashed check. If the check hasn't been cashed, contact the bank and have the check cancelled.

Oanda is claiming the check was returned. Does the account the check was drawn on show it was cashed? If so, send a copy of that bank statement to Oanda and ask them how they returned a cashed check. If the check hasn't been cashed, contact the bank and have the check cancelled.
Currently I am being told by my Acct. Manager that they are wiring funds to my bank acct. Should take 1-3 days.
To answer your question they deposited the check in their account when they received it.
I have been responded to by both the NFA and CFTC regarding my complaint. This is the last week of my patience with this company. Mr. Chang you had best do what you said!! Regarding the wire transfer. No more lip service.
!!

Wanted to update as of 1/10/17 I have received my deposit back from Oanda. Almost 3 months later.

I can not prove, but with the endless Oanda responses of: check will be mailed tomorrow, check was returned, check was sent to the wrong address, you already have the check.................... That any check was ever mailed in the first place. I will not change my review of Oanda and would gladly give this company 0 stars.

New Oanda CEO Mr.Vatsa Narasimha. I hope you read these forums for the sake of your company.

Had it not been for Forex Peace Army, NFA, and CFTC complaints I absolutely believe I would never have seen my money again.
So a word to those traders getting scammed or abused: use the tools here on FPA, NFA, CFTC and any other consumer watchdog site to scare, shame, or cause business loss to get the justice you deserve.

Back