Resolved: OctaFX don't refund me my deposit by payment problem

RealNeed

Private, 1st Class
Hi, my name is Jang Soo Young. I'm continuing my unpleasant experience at octafx. I made a deposit to them in cryptocurrency and I informed them of it and was waiting for my deposit to be reflected, but they said it was a wrong deposit and told me that they would refund it

But this problem has been going on for more than two weeks and I'm not sure if I can get my deposit back. They asked for my wallet address in the mail and said they would refund it soon, but they keep saying it repeatedly and they are not giving me a refund at all

I'm very concerned that they're finally taking my $500 deposit.

I want to stop this unpleasant experience and get my money back from this broker and leave.

I need your help, get my fund. This is the mail picture of them and me. It's recent, but the live chat actually started last week..

K-016.png

Attachments

• K-018.png
    K-018.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
  • K-019.png
    K-019.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
  • K-020.png
    K-020.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • K-021.png
    K-021.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
  • K-022.png
    K-022.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
  • K-023.png
    K-023.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
  • K-024.png
    K-024.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
  • K-025.png
    K-025.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
  • K-026.png
    K-026.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 26
Here live chat

Attachments

• K-027.png
    K-027.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
  • K-028.png
    K-028.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
  • K-029.png
    K-029.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
  • K-030.png
    K-030.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi, my name is Jang Soo Young. I'm continuing my unpleasant experience at octafx. I made a deposit to them in cryptocurrency and I informed them of it and was waiting for my deposit to be reflected, but they said it was a wrong deposit and told me that they would refund it

But this problem has been going on for more than two weeks and I'm not sure if I can get my deposit back. They asked for my wallet address in the mail and said they would refund it soon, but they keep saying it repeatedly and they are not giving me a refund at all

I want to stop this unpleasant experience and get my money back from this broker and leave.

I need your help, get my fund. This is the mail picture of them and me. It's recent, but the live chat actually started last week..

View attachment 85559
Here live chat
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Dear RealNeed,

We apologise for any inconvenience you may have faced. Upon checking, we can see that the deposit was added using the wrong token. You are most welcome to check the details here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd9634dac222dc9515f9d96244ee8e85d72aa44b443047b8e1a8432c06ce6dc65

Unfortunately, you used USDT instead of Etherium. However, the relevant department took the details you provided us today and processed your refund. In the future, we request you use the same token as the wallet to avoid any delays.

Should you require any further information, you are most welcome to contact us via live chat or via email, our dedicated teams are available for you around the clock and eagerly waiting to assist you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

친애하는 RealNeed 님 ,

불편을 끼쳐 드려 죄송합니다. 확인해보면 잘못된 토큰을 사용하여 예치금이 추가되었음을 알 수 있습니다. 여기에서 자세한 내용을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd9634dac222dc9515f9d96244ee8e85d72aa44b443047b8e1a8432c06ce6dc65

안타깝게도 이더리움 대신 USDT를 사용하셨습니다. 다만 금일 고객님께서 제공해 주신 내용을 관련 부서에서 확인하여 환불 처리해 드렸습니다. 앞으로는 지연을 피하기 위해 지갑과 동일한 토큰을 사용할 것을 요청합니다.

추가 정보가 필요한 경우 실시간 채팅이나 이메일을 통해 언제든지 문의하실 수 있습니다. 전담 팀이 24시간 대기하며 기꺼이 도와드리겠습니다.

감사합니다.
OctaFX 대표
좋아요. 입금을 기다리고 있는데 입금되면 이 글을 업데이트 하겠습니다.

Please consider the overwhelming information here:

and

What would compel you to deposit with this company?

Please control your gambling impulses.

방금 받았습니다. 감사합니다. 나는 여전히 긴 지연에 깊은 상처를 받았습니다 :(
just received thank you I'm still deeply hurt by the long delay :(

So the problem of not getting your deposit credited with this company is resolved then?

Please consider the overwhelming information here:

and

What would compel you to deposit with this company?

Please control your gambling impulses.

So the problem of not getting your deposit credited with this company is resolved then?
Now I've received the money. The problem has been solved.

Thank you for your advice.

Wonderful news to see some cases get resolved. @FPA Forums Team will come along shortly to mark this thread as resolved.

If you truly like to say thanks, consider a voluntary donation to the cause.

Back