Reviews seems to be slow here.

K I Hansen

Private
I noticed that it takes long time to get the broker-reviews published here.
Guess admin have a lot to do, and i can respect and understand that.
But when people search the net for broker-reviews and see "Not reviewed yet" on the broker they serarch info about they might think it's "Okay"..
This is unfortunate if all the review pending for approval could have prevented another "sucker" get in the jaws of a scammer..

There is always a chance to meet a scam. Different platforms are full of them. The thing is that you need to think by yourself and analyze in order to avoid some fraud.

There is always a chance to meet a scam. Different platforms are full of them. The thing is that you need to think by yourself and analyze in order to avoid some fraud.
Think you misunderstood my intention here..
I was not here to get info on a site when i posted this, was here to give out a warning to prevent other from beeing scammed .. ;)

As for brokers, it's better to choose it from the best ones, otherwise you can face scums of those who will not let you make a good profit on trading.

Well, if someone did a search here under 2 months ago, they would not see anything negative about KayaFX, that would NOT have any preventing effect.. Now we see how those bastards operate, and at least they have read a warning on a BIG and active site with good reputation..

Forex has the most possibility of getting scam. Because the whole business is running based on online. And also there are more than thousands of trading platform. Which one is good, is very difficult to find out. Even though platform is not scam still it won’t work if the platform doesn’t suit you. It takes time to publish the review because of to verify and check is the broker is really scam or not.

I noticed that it takes long time to get the broker-reviews published here.
Guess admin have a lot to do, and i can respect and understand that.
But when people search the net for broker-reviews and see "Not reviewed yet" on the broker they serarch info about they might think it's "Okay"..
This is unfortunate if all the review pending for approval could have prevented another "sucker" get in the jaws of a scammer..

There are two parts to this...

First, every person who submits a review is told that moderation can take up to 5 business days. A few "special cases" get forwarded to me and take a little longer. Over 80% are usually done with the screening process within 2 or 3 business days.

Anyone who submits a review which is not approved within 5 business days can read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

If the text doesn't explain it, there's a contact form for the reviewer to fill out.

There's a reason for this delay. Every review is checked automatically and then passed over to the review moderation team for manual checks. IBs try to leave glowing reviews with their affiliate links. Some even try to turn their affiliate link into a separate review page. Recovery room scammers try to tell fake stories about where to get help with scams. Spammers try to advertise all sorts of products unrelated to forex. People try to post "Please leave reviews" as a review. If the big Add Your Review button displayed 3 times on each review page fails to get reviews, a "please leave a review" message in the reviews list won't help.

My favorite fake reviews are from companies trying to submit fake "client" reviews for themselves. Those do get approved, but with some changes. The rating is set to zero stars and the review is modified to make the bad behavior of the company visible to readers.

Second, many companies do have few or even no reviews. Reviews are supposed to be left by clients. I've got no way to force anyone to submit reviews. I do not have the time go out and open live accounts at 300 brokers just to be able to leave one review for each of them.

If you see people complaining about a scammy broker which has no reviews on its FPA review page, then please encourage those people to come and submit a review.

FPA is one of the most visited forum which makes it not always easy for the admins to reply quickly but they give their best to respond to everyone as soon as possible. Their job needs appreciation as it requires a lot of hard work.

I haven't noticed it, it seems to me that all reviews are published quite quickly. I agree that sometimes there are some particularly urgent questions that require immediate intervention, but I understand that the forum contains a lot of information and participants, so sometimes you have to wait.

Back