Ridge Capital (www.rdgcm.com) scam.

I had also another episode similar to RDGCM. Level Trade Ltd is still owing me money since August 2015. I was cut off from chat and their website. The amount owing to me is USD 23,000. I had reported my matter to the Singapore police ( CAD ) and is now under investigation by the Singapore police ( CAD ) and Interpol. I was told that they had changed the company's name and is now operating in Holland.

Well done
JamShald In Singapore now it is more difficult to apply for a chargeback from credit cards because for every payment you made using credit card, the credit card staff would call you to confirm the payment on the phone which would be recorded or they would send you the sms to confirm payment. For chargeback you have to pay a fee first before they investigate and the transaction must be within three months of compliant.If successful then the fee would be returned back to you.

You do not fall under that category, you are not saying that you did not perform these transactions. Your plea is that you did not get the services from the merchant as committed and you paid for. The merchant is not responding / disappeared, as is the case. It is your right under section 75 of credit card law. The bank can not deny to file a charge-back dispute, as a customer.

Hello
I fell victim to the company Ridge Kaptl Markets
He was contacted after Agraa profits and trading with them was another form of deposit of $ 1000, and after I saw profits boosted my $ 3000 that boosted the total of $ 230,000 and claimed
And all the things you walk just fine until he became the total money in circulation to $ 41,588
And asked them to pull the onset of $ 7,000 was deducted from trading on 05.09.2016 did not reach me Shi

And dragging their heels and every day they asked so deadens all their demands and asked them to deduct $ 2,000 in addition to the old 05/19/2016 $ 7,000, the total withdrawal of $ 9000 and promised me it in three days, the account will be
Note funds diverted by Visa
And then I lost contact with them do not respond to e-Almitrona not contact and telephone number Cano Agafo use it to communicate with me through whats app
What we do to restore our money?
This site on the World Wide Web
https://www.rdgcm.com
You greetings

Hello
He was contacted after Agraa profits and trading with them was another form of deposit of $ 1000, and after I saw profits boosted my $ 3000 that boosted the total of $ 230,000 and claimed
And all the things you walk just fine until he became the total money in circulation to $ 41,588
And asked them to pull the onset of $ 7,000 was deducted from trading on 05.09.2016 did not reach me Shi

And dragging their heels and every day they asked so deadens all their demands and asked them to deduct $ 2,000 in addition to the old 05/19/2016 $ 7,000, the total withdrawal of $ 9000 and promised me it in three days, the account will be
And then I lost contact with them do not respond to e-Almitrona not contact and telephone number Cano Agafo use it to communicate with me through whats app
You greetings

Open new thread here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ with the same details you shared.

Hello

You greetings

First of all you must understand you are with a wrong company wrong people. They are not honest but a scam luring the traders to trade with them by showing them big profit. Once you try to withdraw your investment they twist and turn. No body will reply your mail and no one will answer your call. Go for charge-back if the investment is through CC and file a police case against them. Write a post on everywhere on internet where you can, so people know who they are.

First of all you must understand you are with a wrong company wrong people. They are not honest but a scam luring the traders to trade with them by showing them big profit. Once you try to withdraw your investment they twist and turn. No body will reply your mail and no one will answer your call. Go for charge-back if the investment is through CC and file a police case against them. Write a post on everywhere on internet where you can, so people know who they are.

Thank you for your comment

I fell into the trap
We want to solve our money up to us where we are heading ?

Can anything be done at this platform against Level Trade Ltd which is under Singapore police and interpol investigation now?
Now iiclearing.com is also running away with my USD 500. After getting my USD 500 through Neteller they kept quiet for a month, doing nothing with my money.Many emails to them remained unanswered. Can anyone help me with these two cases?

Jamshald - Did Sarah replied you at all? Lately I was told that RDGCM blamed Netpay International for the technical glitch for the delay in sending out payments to clients.
Is there anyway to check with Netpay International ( New York )? Anybody cares to comment and advise?

Back