• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam ALERT: IronFX disable customer accounts and withhold initial DEPOSIT

I am having an issue with a company
Dear lawyer, i have no reply for you, I've already replied in the posts #73 and # 74 in the same link
Iron gave the FO false data, this is a serious thing ..FO has only copied the text dictated by iron, this is a serious proof that FO is a fake organ of control, paid by iron to make decisions in his favor, so he is partner in this scam ...

In the post # 76 you write: we have no comments on FO... of course, is iron that dictate all, this is enough to close the case.

I am not an abuser, no proof is been given to me of your affirmations.
You justify this shame and you hide behind your terms and conditions, this is an idea of you lawyers.
Even if you want to respect your terms and conditions, you CAN NOT HOLD MY DEPOSIT,you CAN NOT HOLD MY DEPOSIT,you CAN NOT HOLD MY DEPOSIT,you CAN NOT HOLD MY DEPOSIT, but you are doing this !!!

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your message.

We repeat that your case was rejected by the FOS Service.

The Company has no further comments to make.

Thank you

Dear marc56,

Thank you for your message.

We repeat that your case was rejected by the FOS Service.

The Company has no further comments to make.

Thank you

Dear lawyer, we are different between us ... I fight to get justice after over 3 years of abuse by iron, and to get back my family's money, you are paid by iron to do your work on this forum. .. For this I believe that I can forgive you for what you write

Back