SCAM ALERT : IRONFX TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND PROFIT !

This is where checking the FPA first would have been a good idea. The complaints about IronFx go way back and never stopped. Sadly, the FPA lacks the ability to have commandos go and extract money from IronFx.

I wish every new trader should refer to FPA first to read the actual insights of any broker before testing them and to avoid loosing money with scam brokers.

I still did not get paid like a lot of ironfx trader.
Ironfx big scam broker
Withdrawal pending approval since 2015
900 eur deposit. I just asked my deposit back not even my profit. They stole it. Never trust this broker. They never answer on live chat or email for my problem. I asked financial ombudsman cysec and made three complaints on ironfx without any success. Stay away from this broker. I will update the thread is i get my money maybe within the next ten years ...

I really hope that these investors/traders get their money back, we better research twice before choosing any broker.

To all traders, be careful, never trade with IronFX, they say that they are regulated but they are real scammers !
I deposited 900eur in june 2015,i made profits and my account grown to about 2100 euros, then they disabled my account saying that i traded with latency against Ironfx Terms and conditions, and they showed me evidences with bloomberg Prices.
Then they cancelled my profits and said that i can withdraw my 900 euros deposit.

I tryed to withdraw my 900 euros deposit in september 2015 and it is still "Waiting for processing"

To all traders : They stole my own money never trust IRONFX !

I filed three complaints on their website, they do not answer anymore, on the live chat they stop the live chat without giving other answer that "Your account manager will contact you soon"

Of course the account manager never contact me !

Be careful

Any IronFX agent here to give me back finally my 900 euros deposit?

Best regards

Dear ironfxtraderfr,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

I still did not get paid like a lot of ironfx trader.
Ironfx big scam broker
Withdrawal pending approval since 2015
900 eur deposit. I just asked my deposit back not even my profit. They stole it. Never trust this broker. They never answer on live chat or email for my problem. I asked financial ombudsman cysec and made three complaints on ironfx without any success. Stay away from this broker. I will update the thread is i get my money maybe within the next ten years ...

Dear octafxtrader,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Sorry to say this again, but I witnessed many Ironfx fraud cases and no one have got money back yet.

Dear navyseal,

Thank you

Back