• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
A few minutes ago he send me this via Skype:" I want to find a way to fix it all with you, I cant work while I know you not felling good". I think another slowing down tactic.

So seemed like we have grabbed SecuredOptions attention in this forum.

We are opened to all suggestions and proposals for resolution if they care to offer some. But personally, for me, nothing short of the full refund of what was originally inside my account before the so called "bad luck" hits my account manager, that caused him to lose ~$20000 within a span of 8 trades, will entice me to back off.

Yes, all the so called solutions they want to work out with us, one way or another, leads to delay in reinstating our account. My account manager had the cheek to say SecuredOptions senior staffs, managers and what nots are paying full attention to this issue and wants to work with me to reinstate the account 6 months down the road.

And where would they be 6 months down the road? Poof... disappear into thin air. Or just some lame excuses to delay again. And this buys them 6 more months to scam more victims.

If they are sincere about resolving this issue, and since the senior management is taking a personal interest in this, I'm sure they could activate some emergency operating funds they have to just refund us and get us out off their back. A few $ten Ks are nothing to these so called big firms.

Something for SecuredOptions to ponder over.

Hi, yes Secured Options are SCAMMERS & WILL CHEAT honest people of their hard earned money. My broker was also Edward Reed, most unfortunate!
The minute you want to withdraw they start trading your money away until there is nothing left. DO NOT hope to get any money back, that is the truth!!!
The Brokers are pushy & as you said "until you have no more or will not put anymore money in", then the money is lost in unauthorised losing trades.
The other SCAM they use so you won't get your money back is "it's BONUS money", so you will never be able to withdraw your money because you have to reach a certain volume of trades.
I made some comments on their Facebook account AND NOW they blocked me...WHAT A JOKE!!!
Everyone start posting comments on their Facebook & EXPOSE THEM, before they block you!!
I'm also looking at ways to expose them!

Once again, email me tommisu@hotmail.com if you are a victim and would like to join forces to combat against SecuredOptions.
YES!! I will join you
If they are sincere about resolving this issue, and since the senior management is taking a personal interest in this, I'm sure they could activate some emergency operating funds they have to just refund us and get us out off their back. A few $ten Ks are nothing to these so called big firms.

Something for SecuredOptions to ponder over.
This has been tried, Edward Reed managed to get $2.5k to trade to recover money, at first made some, then next day made losing trades!!
He will tell you spoke to management & only way to recover funds is "by putting MORE MONEY into the account"...YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

I have been trying to get Secured Options and Mr Edward Reed to join our forum but they refused and Mr Edward Reed will be sending me his 5 top lawyers to sue me for "spreading lies" he said. He also boasted none of his 800 clients have any complaints thus far! Would you believe it. Upon checking this company Hill Marketing Ltd is hardly one year old. They must have been doing hard sell!

I thought they were smart crooks... now it seemed like they are just like any other crooks, foolish and desperate. Using threats of lawyers and legal actions and what not to frighten victims into keeping silence. It almost sounded childish.

Anyway, do not bow down to them. Continue to keep this thread alive so that as many victims can see this and join us.

Back